Chapter 3: Please

POV: SOPHIE

So I was walking towards Louis. Not a clue what I was going to say. I went over the situation a few times in my head and decided no matter how stupid this is I need to hear him say sorry.

"Louis" I whispered sitting down beside him.

"Uh, I'll leave you two to talk. We'll be inside mate." Harry spoke, before heading back into Nandos.

"Come back to make me feel even more guilty?" He snapped.

"Actually, I realised I'd let you off without apologising." I said casually.

"Well Sophie. I really am sorry for leaving you. And trust me, if I could go back and change one thing about my life it would be breaking up with you. Especially since at the time you thought you-" I knew what he was about to say so I cut him off.

"We agreed not to talk about that." I said.

"Yeah but what I mean is I shouldn't have left you at that time. Sorry." There was a pause for a few minutes before I heard his voice again. "So... where do we go from here?" He asked.

"We go back to how it was. Except I don't hate you any more. I go back to Doncaster to dance and you go back to the boys and sing. The way you want it to be." I said. I stood up, straightened out the front of my skirt and Louis looked up at me.

"Okay. Go back to how it was...and you don't hate me anymore.... never thought I'd say that...Well uh. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I repeated and then walked away from Louis and back to the hotel. I felt a little bit better in myself, knowing he was sorry. But he still didn't love me. I still love him...

POV: LOUIS

"So... where do we go from here?" I asked, curious about her intentions.

"We go back to how it was. Except I don't hate you any more. I go back to Doncaster to dance and you go back to the boys and sing. The way you want it to be." She said. She stood up, and my eyes followed her.

"Okay. Go back to how it was...and you don't hate me anymore.... never thought I'd say that...Well uh. Bye." I said. Part of me, scratch that, all of me was hoping she said she was in love with me and just kissed me then and there and we lived happily ever after. But things in my life just don't go like that apparently. Someone loves me and I leave, I love someone and they don't feel the same way.

"Bye." She replied and then walked away. I felt better for saying sorry, but I couldn't help but think what would have happened between us if we'd tried long distance, or if what we don't want to talk about was true... She didn't understand how much I loved her, and I knew she never would. She would never listen to it...

POV: SOPHIE

'I should have kissed him'

That was the statement running through my head as I packed my bags to leave London. I was done now and I was heading down to my car to leave. I only had to pay £45 to the hotel because I never actually spent the night.

I headed out to my car in the rain and fished my car keys out of my bag. I unlocked the door and climbed in. I turned on the radio and started to drive through London. My head was so messed up with all the stuff going on with Louis and the fact I had a national competition next weekend.

"And now we have a new single by One Direction" Nick Grimshaw said on the radio. Even though I had made up with Louis I didn't really like One Direction. No offence to the boys, I just wasn't sure I could like a band that was made on my worst break-up. I was just about to turn off the radio when I heard the first line.

"Do you remember Summer 09? Wanna go back there every night, just can't lie was the best time of my life."

Oh my god... this song was about me.

Louis wrote this song for me.

He actually did remember me.

And he loved me.

And he wanted to tell the world.

I reached a round-about and turned the car back and drove. Drove back to Nandos. Back to Louis.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but it did have a cliffhanger. Aww so they love each-other! And he wrote a song for her omg never would have guessed that by the title. But what's the secret? Comment what you think the secret is!!!!!!! Love you. Will try and update soooon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx