Chapter 4: Tequila

POV: LOUIS

She was gone now. I had apologised, she had left and we were going back to normal. I guess I should get over her. 

"Ehhh Louis? You still with us?" Liam mockingly asked.

"What yeah sorry spaced out.." I replied

"The waitress in wondering what you'd like to eat." Niall said rather urgently. "Please hurry up lad, I'm starving!" No surprises there then...

"Okay." I said to Niall. I turned to the waitress. "Sorry to keep you waiting babe." I said with a flritatious wink. What? I'm supposed to be getting over Sophie aren't I? "I'll have a mild Peri-Peri chicken butterfly please." I smiled.

"I'll try not to keep you waiting as long as I was" She said smirking at me.

"I call slut." Zayn sighed looking at his phone.

"You what?"

"Sorry to keep you waiting babe; wink. Ooh I'll try not to keep you waiting as long as I was..." He mocked.

"And why does that make me a slut? Harry flirts all the time, so do you. And we don't call you sluts." I said, now quite annoyed.

"Well we flirt when we're single mate." Harry said

"Well unless you've seriously blanked out on the last four years of my life I am single." I deffended.

"But you're still in love." Liam sighed.

"With who?"

"Sophie."

"Look. Seriously. I am not in love with Sophie. If I was I wouldn't have broken up with her four years ago. Please just drop all the Sophie stuff. I apologised for leaving the way I did, she accepted my apology and now we're going back to the way we want it to be. If you don't mind, I will be trying to get the waitress' number and you aren't going to change my mind." I argued, standing up and walking to the bathrooms.

I finished in the bathroom and went back to my seat. A few minutes of awkward silence later the food arrived. "Thanks love." I thanked the waitress as she walked back to the bar.

 "You sure about this?" Harry asked from beside me.

"Yeah. Why not?" I asked.

"Well what if she's a fangirl?"

"She's been at the table four times and never blushed of screamed. I don't think she's a fangirl."

"Okay, whatever. Go do whatever you want, your life."

"Thanks Dad." I said sarcastically. He responded by ruffling my hair. "What the hell Harry!? I'm not gonna get her number if I look like if I've been dragged through a hedge bloody backwards!"

"Sorry." He called after me as I walked off to the bathroom to sort my hair. I swept it across and just generally fixed my hair and my appearance. When I was done I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and walked out and up to the waitress at the bar.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey. Was something wrong with your food?" She replied.

"Uh no I was just wondering if I could get your number love?" I smirked.

"Sure." She smiled back at me and jotted her number down on a napkin along with her name.

"Amy. Cute name."

"Thanks...Louis?"

"Nice guess. Uh yeah I thought you'd know who I was." I laughed. She folded the napkin and leaned across the bar. She slipped the napkin into the T-Shirt pocket on my chest, her hand lingering there for a second before she got down from her tip-toes.

"Call me." She said, before turning around and walking through a door marked 'Private'. I walked away from the bar and back to our seats.

"Well it went well then?" Harry asked.

"How d'you guess?" I smirked.

"Because you're smiling like a Cheshire-cat." Niall commented, finishin his food.

"Yeah well I got her number and her name is Amy. Anyway where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Oh yeah he left about a minute ago." Liam said.

"Oh okay. We'll see him later anyway." I said finishing up my own food and then stealing some of Niall's chips while he wasn't looking. Mwhaha, the Tommo wins again!

POV: SOPHIE

I parked my car and paid for a parking-allowance ticket before going back into my car and taking out my bag and keys. I headed back around to Nandos, practicing what I would say to Louis in my head the whole way.

 But what I saw when I walked in was not a situation I could have predicted. Some slut. Some waitress slut. With her hand on Louis' chest. I was on the verge of  a break-down, tears brimming in my eyes, hands shaking. And then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You okay love?" A deep voice asked me.

"No." I said, turning around to face... Zayn?

"Come on babe. You shouldn't have to watch this. Come on." He told me.

"Where are we going?"

"Out for drinks. It's okay. I promise nothing will happen." He reassured me. What's the worst that can happen? It's better than breaking my heart watching Louis and some random slag feel each other up over the bar. Plus I need some really strong Tequila right now.

A/N: OOOH SO HE SAYS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK? What do you think Louis will say when he finds out about all this? What do you think Zayn feels for Sophie? ALL WILL BE REVEALED :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx