Chapter 26: We Should

POV: SOPHIE

I've tried to ignore Louis since the 'me-nearly-slapping-him-and-him-basically-being-a-complete-dick-all-of-a-sudden incident, but that's quite hard since we're on a bus together.. There's not exactly many places to hide. 

I decided a little while ago that I'd just talk to Niall until we arrived in Manchester and picked up Lily, but those hopes were dashed when I found him asleep. I would talk to Harry but he's hanging with Zayn, wouldn't that be awkward, and Liam is playing Fifa with Louis.

So now I'm sitting on my bus-bed reading and, every now and again, texting Lily.

It's pretty lonely. I want to talk to someone, but since no-one has even thought to check if I'm even on the bus, I guess that's not happening. Two people out of five aren't talking to me, and the other three and with them or sleeping. I'm beggining to feel my luck running out.

Luckily, some is left, as I realise when we arrive in Manchester and see Lily outside the window. I rush out from Louis and I's shared cabin of the bus and make my way to the door. Or I try.

I'm stopped by an arm infront of me, an arm that's attached to Louis. He glares down at me before opening his mouth.

"She's on the bus with the rest of the crew." He says.

"Then so am I." I say simply, ducking under his arm. His other grabs my wrist and stops me before i can leave.

"No. You're on this bus. You're my girlfriend." He states.

"Really? What happened to 'bros before hoes'? Is that the lovely way you put it?" I ask sarcastically.

"Come on Sophie. You know I was just mad." He deffends, his voice rising a little.

"Well what you said was really hurtful." I sigh.

"Oh I'm Sophie and I get upset over the slightest things my boyfriend says." He mocks me. "Grow up Sophie. People say things."

"Just because people say things doesn't mean other's want to hear it." I whisper, before pulling my wrist away from him and opening the door.

"Stop being a child and running from your problems!" He shouts as I walk out. "You're just like you were when I left you! Childish, immature and clingy! Some things never change I guess." He spits. I can't believe he just said that.

"But you changed didn't you? Blame it on fame, blame it on not seeing the people you love enough, blame it on being judged, blame it on whatever you want. You changed. You aren't the same boy you were when you left. Because that boy was kind, and loving, and caring, and never said a bad word about anyone he loved. But this boy infront of me. He's a dick. He goes out of his way to say nasty and mean things to people and doesn't even care. You've changed. You aren't the same boy I loved."

"I-I didn't know you felt that way." He whispers, his tone entirely different. Oh no, he's not talking his way out of this.

"Well I do. It'll take more than an apology to change my mind." I say quietly.

There's a pause for a few minutes before I speak again.

"Maybe we should take a break."

A/N: OOOOOH. Cliffy!!! Sorry! I'll update as soon as possible! Love you all!

On another not please vote this up, comment, share, just read really :) Ily for it, I really do!

Also, please follow me on Tumblr cause hashtag-yolo-swag. (Dont even ask.)

AND FINALLY. Please check out some of the guys I follow because really they are amazing and I loev them all and most of them deserve way more reads than they get. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ILY