Chapter 17: What?

POV: SOPHIE

"So what's this news you had to tell me?" I asked Marx. He and Lily have been with me for about an hour now and there isn't much visiting time left. I need to know the news. Now.

"Well, you know how you missed nationals?" He says. My smile falls and I give him a light nod. I don't want to think about it to be honest. "Well, I might have sent a tape of you dancing, and they may or may not have offered you a touring job..." He said, grin spread across his face.

"Oh my gosh Marx!!" I screamed. I could honestly feel a massive black cloud blow away from above my head. "Oh my gosh I love you. I can't believe it." I gush. I have one of those smiles that just won't wipe off for about a decade. "Who am I dancing for?"

"One Direction."

Well that wiped it off.

POV: LOUIS

"So your new dancers will start in November and you'll have temporary dancers until then. Do what the new dancers tell you, because one of them is your new choreographer too. I don't want any strops about moves, just do it. I'll talk to you all about it more sooner to the time but I want you to know about all this in advance." Paul explains. I don't really care much so I just sit back in my chair picking at my thumb nail, wondering what I'll do later.

"Who are the dancers? Anyone we've heard of?" Liam asks.

"Well your new dancers are Annie Daniels from London, Lily Kaylens from Doncaster and Sophie Saturday from Doncaster. Sophie is also your choreograoher."

What?

No.

Not. Happening.

"You've got to be kidding?!" I say, standing up and walking out.