Chapter 25: We Need To Talk

POV: SOPHIE

I'm still kind of shocked about what Perrie said yesterday. I mean, once everyone else arrived she was the nicest person, but I really can't believe she said what she said. I'm happy with Louis, and I'd never do anything to jeapordise my relationship with him, or her relationship with Zayn.

Zayn and I both know what happened was a mistake. A drunken one at that. I know I should probably try and do something about it, but I don't exactly have the oppertunity. We finally get on the road today, first stop Manchester, and between having to leave London, having to teach the boys a new routine whilst on the bus, and having Lily join us today, I'm not going to have time to talk to anyone, let alone arrange to see Perrie.

However, the more I think about it, I wont have to see Perrie for another week until she comes to see Zayn in Glasgow. So I have a week to prepare what I'm going to say to her, plus I can talk to Lily about it in the mean-time.

I decide not to think on it anymore and pull out my phone to text Lily and ask her to be ready for 1pm.

To: Lily<3
Message: Hey Lil, just texting to make sure you're ready on time. We'll be there to pick you up at 1. Need to talk to you when I see you. It's important. xx -Soph

From: Lily<3Message: Hey Sophs. I hope you're okay, you seem worried about something. You wanna just call me or wait till you get here? I'm always there to talk :) <3 -Lil

To: Lily<3
Message: I'm sure I can wait 2 hours Lil :) I'll be fine, just I'll be better when you're here and I can talk about it. See you at 1. xx -Soph

I'm pulled out of my cloud of thoughts by Louis coming up to me. I almost forgot we were all on the bus, I was in my own sort of bubble.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks me.

"Sure." I smile. He pulls me to the back of the bus away from everyone before he starts to talk to me.

"What did you say to Perrie yesterday?" He asks, it is only now I notice his angry expression.

"What? Nothing." I answer, confused. If she told him I said something...

"Well she told Zayn last night that you were really nasty to her before he arrived. Now Zayn's mad cause Perrie's upset. What did you say?!" He shouts.

"I said nothing! I can't believe you think I did that!" I deffend.

"Well what do you expect me to think? You want me to believe you over my best friend? Bros before hoes." He snaps. I can't controll my actions any more and my hand flies up to slap him, but he catches it just in time, gripping my wrist tightly. It hurts. He gives me a horrible glare before dropping my hand and walking away. That hurts more.

If looks could kill, I'd so be dead right now.

A/N: ANOTHER READER DEDICATION. YES. I basically love all of my readers so if y'all stop being silent you'll be dedicated. But yeah. Have a dedication :)