Chapter 12: My Everything

POV: LOUIS

It was like something from a movie. The cars stopped. Eveyone got out to see if she was okay. My beautful girl. I rushed from my car as the scene played out infront of me. I ran from my car to Sophie, grabbing my phone and calling for an ambulance. I dropped down beside her as a woman picked up the emergency call.

"999 what's your emergency?" A woman asked.

"Uh I uh, my girlfriend just got hit by a bus." I explained shakily.

"Where are you?" She asked rather urgently.

"Bond Street." I told her.

"Okay an ambulance is on it's way now, we need you to stay completely calm. Does she appear to have any broken bones?"  She asked.

"Uh-uh I don't know her wrist looks like it could be sprained and her leg is a bit out of place." I told the woman.

"Is she unconcious?"

"Y-yeah." I answered shakily.

"Okay lift up her head and see if there is any bleeding." She told me. I did as she told me and when I moved my hand away from her head it was stained with red.

"Oh my gosh, uhm yeah she's-her head's bleeding." I stuttered out.

"Okay please remain calm sir. The ambulance should be with you in a few minutes." As she said that I heard sirens come into ear-shot, and then an ambulance come around the corner. It pulled up across the street from us and paramedics rushed to our side.

They threw me out of the way to get to help her and I stood behind them, tears stinging my face as they checked for a pulse. And then as they tried to recussitate her.

This couldn't be it.

She couldn't be gone.

I love her.

She's my everything.

(A/N) Sorry for the really short chapter.