Chapter 6: The Drinking Games

POV: LOUIS

"So how was sucking face with your waitress girl?" Harry joked. I'd just got back from talking to Amy while I paid the dinner bill, and now we were about to leave the restaurant.

"Ha ha ha how funny." I rolled my eyes and unlocked my car. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah lads?" I asked jumping in my car. They said bye and headed to their cars. We never really stayed together on breaks, only meeting up every week or so because we go back home. And that's where I'm going now. Back to Doncaster. But not to see family. I want to see Sophie.

POV: ZAYN

"You are so drunk do you know that?" Sophie giggled. She was right. I was the most drunk I'd been since the tour began. And the tour was over. So that is a while. I guess that's why I'm so drunk. I haven't had much alcohol in the past few months so I have a lower thresh-hold for alcohol. That also explains why I'm wasted and Sophie is basically sober.

"I guess that is the whole point of playing a drinking game! Duh Sophie." I grinned. She giggled and handed me a shot. "Woah what did I do?" I asked. We were playing a drinking game in which we rolled a dice. If you didn't get over a 4, 5, or 6 then you had to do a shot.

"You rolled a two dummy!" She smirked. Damn. These shots were strong. I was not used to this. I have a reputation as some kind of rebell or bad-boy, but to be honest I don't drink that much. I took the shot from Sophie's hand un-willingingly. I knocked it back and gasped. Sophie almost fell over laughing at me. We were sitting cross-legged on my living-room floor.

"Roll or die" I smiled innocently. She giggled a lot after that. I guess she was more drunk than I though. "Seriously though, roll."

"I don't wanna play this anymore." She said adjusting her skirt. "Let's play truth or dare!" She suggested enthusiastically.

"Totally. Okay you go first!"  I agreed.

"Okay truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you really buy your mum that house or was it just for the media?"

"I actually bought her it."

"Aww that is so cute."

"Thanks I guess." I lauged, embarrased.

"Well, it is."

"Anyways" I changed the subject, I knew I'd just end up crying about it. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" She nodded.

"Uhm, what did you mean when you said that Louis left you at your worst time?" I nervously waited for her answer. She sighed loudly and then spoke.

"Well I guess you're so wasted you wont even remember this tomorrow so what the hell. When he broke up with me I had just told him I was 5 days late. As in, I could have been carrying his baby."

A/N: HOLY CHEESECAKE. LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS HOW COULD YOU?! On another note Louis is going back for her. I know. So predicatble. Oh well. Maybe I wont write anymore of this story. Just leave it as it is. JOKING. I would never do that to you guys