Chapter 14: Crazy, Stupid, Loved-up, Brilliant

POV: SOPHIE

"She has a phobia of needles. You shouldn't be using them with her, she'll have to have something else used." Louis told the nurse. She nodded and Louis came and sat beside me. I gave him a confused look but he didn't seem to notice. The doctor then started to go through a list of questions.

"Have you got any head pain?" He asked.

"Yes." Answered in a 'duh' tone.

"On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the pain?" He asked, god these questions are stupid.

"About 8." I huff. I can't be bothered with these questions. I need to know why Louis is here and what the hell actually happened to me.

"Are you feeling naseus at all?"The doctor questioned.

"No."

"And, are you having any memory problems?"

"Some." I answered.

"Tell me everything you remember upto the accident." He told me.

"I was in the car with someone and we were arguing about something, I can't remember who, or what we were arguing about. But I stormed out of the car and there was this crowd of people with cameras that I had to fight through and then crossed the road and got hit by the bus. And I don't remember much about the days before really...I remember being in Doncaster with someone. And I think we were maybe driving back from Doncaster when we argued and I got hit. The last day I remember fully was the last time I was at the dance studio" I recalled. And then something dawned on me, dancing. "Oh my gosh. Am I going to be able to dance?!" I asked urgently.

"You should be able to make a full recovery and dance in the future, but nothing is certain." The doctor says. "Thank you for your co-operation. I'll leave you to talk to Mr Tomlinson."  He thanked me before leaving. I turn to Louis and give him another puzzled look.

"How come you're here?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? We bumped into each other and reconciled. I was the one in the car with you, I was the one you were arguing with. I was the one with you in Doncaster." He explained.

"I don't understand? How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Just two days." He says.

"So it's Sunday?!" I realised.

"Yeah, you missed the dance nationals. I'm so sorry." He apologised.

"It's not your fault." I sighed. "Who called the ambulance?" I questioned.

"Me." He answered. "I know you don't remember what we were arguing about but, I want to tell you it wont be a problem any more." He told me.

"I don't understand?"

"We were arguing about Papaya. You remember her don't you?"

"Of course. Why were we arguing about her though?"

"We were arguing about the letter. I want to say how sorry I am for not replying, I know I should have but just didn't bother." He said. "I still want to see her...y'know, if you're okay with that." He suggested cautiously.

"Of course you idiot." I laugh. "Kiss me." I said after a few minutes of silence.

"That's the pain killers talking." He laughed.

"I don't care. Kiss me." I half-demanded. He leaned in and kissed me lightly. He pulled me into a light embrace after our lips parted. I felt tears escape my eyes and a few moments later I was full on sobbing onto Louis' shoulder. He pulled out of the hug and looked into my eyes.

POV: LOUIS

"I don't care. Kiss me." She smirked. I leaned in and pressed my lips against her before pulling her into a light hug. After a few moments I heard her sobbing on my shoulder and pulled out of the hug and saw Sophie crying relentlessly.

"Hey, sweetie. What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"W-what if you leave again?" She said through tears.

"I wont. I promise." I said assuringly.

"How do I know I can trust you though?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"I didn't know what I was missing until I saw you in the restaurant that day. I missed you so much but I just didn't know it. I never want to loose you again." I said. She looked at me, and I looked at her, and in a spur of the moment thing, I had possibly the craziest, stupidest, most loved-up, and brilliant idea I've ever had.