Chapter 10: Papaya

POV: ZAYN

"Perrie why can't you understand it didn't mean anything!" I shouted, biting back tears. Perrie had come over to sort stuff out and it had kinda turned into an argument.

"But if you've done it once what means you wont do it again, Zayn?! How do I know that I can trust you? Especially since I hardly see you with touring with the girls or you touring with the boys! It's too much right now, and-" She stopped her shouting and turned her voice into a low mutter. "Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back."

"What are you saying?" I asked, letting tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm saying maybe we should take a break." She whispered.

"NO! No Perrie you can't leave me! I love you! I-I can't picture a version of myself without you!" I argued.

"It's for the best Zayn. I love you to but I think this is what we both need right now." She replied with watery eyes.

"Please stay. We-we can make it work. Please." I begged more calmly, eyes still stinging with  new tears.

"I don't know if I trust you."

"What will make you trust me again? I'll do anything. Anything just to make that happen." I pleaded. She was silent for a few moments and then an idea popped into my head. "Pack a suitcase."

"What?"

"I said pack a suitcase. I'm taking you somewhere and it's a surprise."

"I don't think that is going to-"

"Please?" I cut her off

"Fine." She concurred.

POV: SOPHIE

"Should we go and see her while we're both in London?" I suggested

"We could take her to your dance competition." Louis answered.

"I like that idea. I'll have to check that over with Carrie but she should be okay with it." I concluded out conversation. I was excited to be able to take Papaya to my dance competition, especially since she'd get to spend bonding time with Louis. Parents bonding with their children is really important to me because I am so close to my Dad. Louis' never been there to spend father daughter time with Papaya. Now he can be.

So I guess I never told Zayn the full story. What really happened when Louis left me was, I kept the baby. I don't believe in abortion, others might disagree with me but I think it's wrong to deny someone life. I didn't 'think' I was pregnant, but I only told Louis that I might be.

For the nine months that I was pregnant I moved to a rented apartment in Glasgow so no-one in Doncaster knew. Only Lily knew, not even my own Dad, just Lily. I could trust her with my life, she is my best friend in the world. I only even saw my Dad for the first two or three months of the pregnancy, before the bump was visable. I told Dad I was in Glasgow for dance, and so after the bump was visable he thought I was just really busy with recitles and competitions.

I wrote to Louis when Papaya was born and sent the letter to his Mum to give to him. In the letter I explained everything about Papaya. But he never replied. 

I suppose thinking about it all now and not lying to anyone about it makes it seem so real. Since getting back together with Louis I've not thought about all the shit he put me through, but to be fair, he came back for me. Maybe this is meant to be. Just fate working in it's own ways.

Either that or it's me being really stupid and taking a total dick-head back.

A/N: SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG BUT........ I've been really busy working on an idea for a new Fanfic.  So guys! What did you think about the plot twist? Anyone see it coming? Do you think Sophie is being stupid? And what do you think about Louis not replying to that letter? Gawddddd! Well I'll see you all at the next update then!

Until next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Shabamitsme