Chapter 15: Heal

POV: LOUIS

"Will you marry me?" I asked Sophie. She just looked at me, completely shocked. "I mean, I know it sounds so stupid, and so soon. But I love you, and I can't loose you, ever. I want to live every second of my life with you. So baby please, will you marry me?" I asked again explaining it this time.

"Get out." She said with a really angry face.

"What?" I asked, totally taken aback by her attitude.

"I said get out. Please Louis. Leave." She said, her eyes never meeting mine. I got up from being on one knee and walked to the door.

"Y'know what? I just asked you to spend the rest of your life with me, and for you to let me love you until the day I die. And well, if this is the way you react, I wish I'd never asked. I wish I'd never seen you that day. I wish I'd never met you." I spat before slamming the door.

POV: SOPHIE

"Y'know what? I just asked you to spend the rest of your life with me, and for you to let me love you until the day I die. And well, if this is the way you react, I wish I'd never asked. I wish I'd never seen you that day. I wish I'd never met you."

As soon as he said that I burst into tears, and when the doctor arrived at my room I couldn't control my sobbing. I couldn't believe he would say something like that, but it proves he didn't really mean what he said when he told me he loved me. He was just playing me like he did when we were younger.

"I don't know if you're up for seeing him but I though I should tell you that your father is in the waiting room." He explains. His big brown eyes give me a sympathetic look as I nod and wipe my tears.

"Send him in please." I say with a sniffle. He gives a half smile and walks out. I'd not noticed before how attractive he was, his really young, probably my age, and he had beautiful brown eyes and soft brown hair and- wait. Why am I checking out my doctor when Louis just proposed. This is too soon to be checking out a cute doctor. But on the other hand he's a cute doctor!

POV: DAVID SATURDAY (SOPHIE'S DAD)

"Oh sweetie are you okay?" I asked as I sat beside Sophie in the hospital room. She hadn't told me she was back together with Louis and from what I heard of their argument and what I saw when I walked in I'm guessing it didn't go well.

He used to be so good for her before he decided to go to X-Factor, but since then he just hurts her. She wears long sleaves to hide what he's done to her, but I see it all the time. Right now when she's lying in this hospital bed I can see that the worst pain she's in is emotional. I spoke to the doctor and she should be able to walk next week and be able to dance by the end of the month.

The physical pain will heal, but who knows if her heart will.