Chapter 6

Heyyy guys!! :D I just wanna say thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my other chapters! :D it means a lot to me!! :) thank you so much!

Ari's POV:

Thank the good Lord I didn't have to walk home with Louis following me today! I had gotten out of there as quickly as possible and booked it down the street. I had gotten home safely and walked in to find my mom standing by the door with a huge smile on her face. "ARI!!" She screams enthusiastically and I laugh. "MOMMY!!!" I scream back and we fall into a fit of laughter. "Are you ready?" she asks and I smile and nod my head to her. I got my purse and we walked out the door, both of us pumped about our shopping date.

Of course, my luck, Louis comes walking down the street. "Oh hi Ariel!" he calls politely and as much as I want to scream at him I don't. There's no reason for my mother to know what this boy is trying to do. "Bye Louis!" I call hastily and get in the car, trying my hardest to ignore him. My mom just gives me a strange look but I shake her off. She shrugs and starts the car, getting ready to leave.

Louis starts to walk over to us and my eyes nearly bulge out of my head. "Oh dear Lord mom step on it!!" I say and she laughs but hits the gas and we fly out of our driveway. I look back to see Louis give me a dirty look but then smirk afterwards. I seriously think he is bipolar. No, it's not even think anymore. He IS bipolar. 

Everything he did today screams it. First he pushes me against the wall and threatens me, then he teases me throughout school and then he challenges me in the hallway and I actually agreed to play his 'game! Oh my gosh, what have I gotten myself into?

"You seem a bit stressed sweetie. What's wrong?" mom asks and I sigh. "It's that guy you just saw." I tell her and she raises her eyebrow. "Go on." she urges and I tell her the entire story, even the part where he was a bit violent towards me. I wasn't going to tell her but she asked, and I can't lie to her. "It seems as if he has a liking for you, just has a different way of showing it." she says with a sly smile and I scoff. "Mom he's just like the rest." I mumble and she chuckles. "I know how much you hate men after what happened but you don't see me going around hating men. So why do you hate them so much?" she asks me and I look away.

"It's because of what happened with dad...and what he made happen to me." I murmur and my mom shoots me a sympathetic look. "Honey I know it still affects you a lot and I completely understand why. But why do you think they're all the same?" she quizzes again and I look at her. "All guys just want one thing from me or any girl mom. And that...scares me." I whisper and she squeezes my hand. "I promise sweetheart you're going to find a guy who won't want just that from you. There are some men out there who actually want a real relationship, you just have to wait for them to come." she encourages and I give her a smile. "Thanks Momma." I say gratefully and she smiles. "What else am I here for?" she teases and I laugh.

"Ta-da! We're here!!" she announces happily and I squeal, completely forgetting what we were previously talking about. It's been a long time since I've been able to spend time with her so I'm excited to say the least. She parks in a spot close to the mall that we've arrived at. I jump out of the car quickly and wait for her to join me. "Someone seems happy." she teases me with a smirk and I just nod. "Of course I am!" I reply and she laughs. We walk through the other cars and up to the front door. "Ready for some major shopping?" she asks and I nod. "Let's do this." I reply trying to be serious but we both end up laughing. Like I said before, I'm really close to my mom. She's...just the best. 

We walk in and my eyes shine taking in all the different stores. Yes, I loved shopping and yes, I loved shopping with my mom. We didn't really act all serious or anything, she would be the one I'd have to drag out of the store to move on. Fact: both of us love shopping. Another fact: we both acted like children when we went shopping. We didn't care though, it was bonding time for us. "Where should we go first?" my mom asks and I think it over. "Hmmm let's go to Forever 21!!" I suggest and she claps her hands together. "Let's do it!!"