Chapter 13

Hey peoples!! :D how are you guys?? hope your well because I'm in such a terrific mood because of you!! You made my day with all these lovely comments and all that you've been leaving me :) so thank you! hope you enjoy the chapter

Louis' POV:

I felt like a jerk. A complete jerk. I made her cry...again!! When she told me her father was dead I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. That's horrible. I was walking towards my house after she threw me out when I heard her scream. I turned around, seeing a big man dressed in black grabbing her and trying to haul her off. Anger surged through me as I ran over to them, trying to help Ariel. If he thinks he can touch my girl he's wrong. I charged the man and punched him straight in the jaw, making his head snap to the side and he released Ariel.

I pushed her behind me protectively, watching in anger as the man glared at me. “What’s this Ariel? You got yourself a new buddy to play with? That hurts my feelings.” The man snarls at her and I feel her fist my shirt. “He’s not my buddy…he doesn’t play with me...” she whispered, almost sounding defeated. What happened between these two?? “Look you freaking prick, you have five seconds to get out of here before I beat the crap out of you.” I growl and the man chuckles. “You can’t beat me. All I want is that girl. She’s not worth protecting boy.” He sneers and Ariel’s grip gets tighter.

“Bullcrap. She’s worth protecting.” I hiss and he laughs. “Protecting a murderer? Please, how is that worth protecting?” he snorts and I freeze. Murderer? Ariel, a murderer?? “You’re a bloody liar.” I snap and he smirks. That’s it, I’m tired of his freaking attitude. “Stay here.” I say darkly to Ariel before I take a few steps forward and punch him again in the mouth. He immediately starts throwing punches back, but I block most of them, throwing punches back. I finally landed a blow in gut, making him curl over. I grabbed his head and bashed it against my knee, making him fall to the ground. “Let me tell you this buddy. And I’m only going to say it once,” I pause, kneeling down and picking him up by the hair, making him look at me.

“Don’t. Touch. My. Girl.”

Ariel’s POV: (10 minutes earlier)

I had stared up in horror at the man in my doorway. He came back. I tried to slam the door in his face but he caught it, throwing it back open. “Now, that’s no way to treat your guests, is it Ariel? Looks like you need to be adjusted again.” He snickers cruelly and I gulp. He grabs me by the hair and I scream, wanting someone to come help me. He put an arm around my waist and dragged me out of the house, towards his car. This is it. I’m being used for his games yet again. I thought sadly, but soon I heard his jaw crack and he let go of me. Wait, what??

I was pushed behind someone while Brendon started saying he was another game. I looked up at the person I was hiding behind…it was Louis. I tightened my hold on him and whispered to Brendon. “He’s not my buddy…he doesn’t play with me…” anymore. I mentally added, but still hid behind Louis. Why is he even here protecting me? I thought he would’ve hated me for throwing him out of my house!! When he said I wasn’t worth protecting I tightened my grip, clutching Louis tightly. He was right of course, but it still hurt.

Then he called me a murderer. I was about to say I was but then Louis told me to stay put and soon left me. When I looked up he was beating the crap out of Brendon, literally. In just a few minutes Brendon was on the ground bloodied and almost unconscious. Louis bent down and jerked his head up, growling to him. “Don’t. Touch. My. Girl.”