Chapter 15

EEHHHH SEXY LADIES!!! AND GENTS IF YOU ARE OUT THERE!!!!! So sorry for my late update, I've been really busy :p sucks doesn't it? I'm in my last 2 weeks of summer :( *sobs* alright, so I have a request from you guys! I really want a trailer for this story, does anyone wanna make one for me :D if so please inbox me or comment and I'll definitely talk to you because I REALLY WANT ONE GUYS!!! haha enjoy the chapter!

Ariel’s POV:

It’s been two weeks since I’ve seen Brendon. Since then Louis and I have gotten a lot closer than I thought imaginable. Yes, he was still a pervert, tries making moves on me and is really forward but nothing as bad to what we were, him playing that stupid ‘game’ of his. Now that’s all done with and over and we actually are friends. Yes, I am a friend with a guy…shocker right?

Kristi and I have gotten closer too, even though we were already joined by the hip. She felt so protective over me and I appreciated it. I wanted…no, needed protection from Brendon. He was a very scary man. There were no happy memories with him, only torture and terror.

So now I’m sitting home alone on a weekend, my mom’s out working and Kristi was busy with Destiny tonight, so I’m being a lazy bum and watching T.V by myself. Oh well, I guess this is my life. I was watching Pretty Little Liars when my phone went off with a text from Louis.

From: Louis :)

Are you busy?

Yes, if you haven’t noticed I changed the little emoji by his name. He has been upgraded to a happy face, which is impressive to me. I wonder why he wants to know if I’m busy though…oh well.

To: Louis :)

Nope. Not at all, why?

I hardly had time to set my phone down before it went off again. I picked it up in curiosity and looked at his text.

From: Louis :)

I want to take you out tonight.

I stared at my phone in shock. Take me out?? Why would he want to do that??? I just shrugged it off and texted back and ‘okay’ and turned off the T.V. Where would we go? As if he were reading my mind, my phone went off again.

From: Louis :)

Great. I’ll pick you up in thirty minutes. Wear something…nice.

Lovely. I have this strangely cryptic message from him and I don’t know his definition of ‘nice.’ I groan and start walking up to my room. 30 minutes isn’t a lot of time to get ready for something!! I looked down at my phone to see that it was just now 6:30 so I guess he wanted to go around 7. If I don’t look good I blame him. And he’ll definitely feel the blame. Because I hate not looking nice when we go somewhere fancy, or ‘nice’ as he calls it.

I flip through the clothes in my closet, trying to find something to wear. There was absolutely no way I was going to wear a dress, so those are out. No skirts either. What would be a good outfit for Mr. Louis Tomlinson?? Hold up, why am I trying so hard to look good for him? Maybe it’s just because we are going out…yeah that’s it.