Chapter 12

Hey peoples!! :D decided you deserved an update!! This story is almost to 1000 reads!! :o you are literally so amazing I can't even :') love you all so much!! :D so without further ado, here is chapter 12!! (and I was hoping for a rhyme, but that didn't happen but...oh well)

Ariel's POV:

Louis called off the game!! I'm so happy now! Well, I guess you could call it happy. I still have to deal with him. I have a feeling just because he called it off doesn't mean he's going to change how he acts. I nod my head to him, a small smile on my face as I do. "Well, I'm going home now. Bye Louis." I say bluntly and start walking away, feeling a weight lifted from my shoulders. "Hold on, Ariel!" Louis calls me and I turn around to see him running to me. "What?" I ask him confused and he smiles at me. A real smile, not one of his famous smirks.

He hugs me tightly, my eyes widening as his arms wrap around my body. "Don't leave yet. I don't want you too." he whispers in my ear and I gulp nervously. Wait, why am I nervous around Louis? Maybe it's just because of all the things he's done to me. Yeah, that's what it is. No, it's not. I silence the voice in my brain and look Louis in the eyes. "Why not?" I ask him and he laughs. "I just want to say something first." he admits sheepishly and I cock my head to the side, waiting for him to speak. "I...can we forget everything that's happened in the past week? Start over?" he asks desperately and I will admit, I'm shocked.

"Louis..." I start but he holds his hands together and pouts at me. "Please!!" he begs and I smirk. "It's hard to do that, with all that's happened. But...I will try?" I question and he fist pumps. "Thank you!!" he says happily and kisses my cheek. I look down, trying to fight the blush that's appearing on my cheek. "Y-you can't just kiss me like that!" I scold, giving him a glare. He winks at me cheekily and I roll my eyes groaning. "Get used to it babe. It'll happen a lot." he says cockily and I give him a look. "Really? I doubt that." I say surely and he grins. "So now you're challenging me?" he teases and my eyes go wide. "WHAT?? No!! No I'm not!" I say quickly and he chuckles.

"Kidding, kidding." he says defensively and I glare at him again. "You look so cute when you try to be mean." he says and I blush. GOSH DANGGIT STOP BLUSHING AT HIS FREAKING COMMENTS!! HE'S A PERVERT REMEMBER?? "Shut up Louis." I mutter and he laughs again. I huff and start walking away, not wanting to start a fight. I mean, how horrible would that be? We just forgave each other so I didn't want us blowing up at each other again. "Aww Ari, don't be like that." Louis whines and I stop at my front door, turn around and see him at my bottom step with a pout on his face. "Then stop that." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow.

"Stop what?" he asks and I sigh. "Stop the...flirting." I say and look away. I see from the corner of my eye the sly grin on his face. Oh dear, he thinks this is funny doesn't he? "What's wrong with it?" he asks sweetly and starts walking up my stairs. "Everything..." I mutter, trailing off at the end. "Well you know what Ariel?" he asks lowly and I turn around to come face to face with him. I back up but hit the door, not having anywhere else to go. I gulp as his hands go above my head, trapping me beneath him. "W-what?" I stutter nervously and he smiles. He lowers his face so that he's even with mine, making sure I look at him.

"I think you like it." he says seductively and I force a laugh. "No." I say and he smirks. "Still in denial. I admire that about you." he whispers by my ear and I shudder involuntarily. What is he doing to me?? It's just because he's acting creepy isn't it? Yeah, that's it. "I-I don't...like it." I mutter unconvincingly and he gets closer to my face, a smile on his face. His eyes flicker down to my lips then back up to my eyes. What is he thinking of? Is he...oh no, he better not be thinking about kissing me. "Lo-Louis." I say uneasily, trying to keep my frantic heartbeat under control. "Yes Ari?" he asks sweetly as his nose touches mine.