dance 1

I never got to have a mother. When I had the chance to be one myself I wasn't going to let that go. Before I get ahead of myself you should know who I am. My name is Hope, but people call me Cindy. I have brown hair, blue eyes and I am 5'1. I am now 18 and I am a professional dancer. I know being a mother will make me stop, but that is something I am willing to do. But to be a mother there has to be a father. And my kids would have a lovely one. Josh is my mate.

I met him when we were young. We used to dream of having kids and what their names would be. We also thought of what are mates would look like. I was disappointed at first when I found out he was my mate, only because I saw in his eyes he didn't want me.

I came from a broken home, where he came from a loving one. After a couple of weeks he started to accept that he was meant for me. He tried to hide it from me. But soon enough he was back to his normal self.

I go to a dance school were you learn everything and anything. If you do great they will tell people about you. Some people end up playing in moves, or in music and so on. My dream is to become a senior company dancer. Just like my mom. She played Cinderella for a long time, even after she had me. So I grew up around dancers. The only reason I never danced was because of my dad.

But if we go back to that time. There was one day that changed everything. We went to a place where I met a man a little older than my mom. He looked like he wanted to cry when he saw me. We stayed there for a week. But soon we had to go back. A month later is when my mom left my dad. All because she was pregnant with my little brother. She didn't want him to find out, and as long as he doesn't he won't get what he wants. If he gets my brother he will be able to rule the world. My mom didn't want that, so she ran, and that cost her, her life, but she kept me and my little brother safe. For that I will always love her and choose the good side over the bad. We live in a world where nothing is as it seems.

There is never a happy ending. People are just never happy. And for me, normal is out the door. So let's go back 8 years to where it all began. To the year my mom decided she wanted me to dance. She wanted me to meet the man she fell in love with but could never have.

Note I know the chapters are short but as the chapters go they do get longer as we go.