Dance 5

January 23, 2006
Have you ever felt that moment we're you just want to be by yourself. Well right now that is me. Class got cancelled today so this girl named Amber that works at the studio, is making me go shopping with her. I said yes, why you ask, well I am a nice person. We started going into the mall, and my wolf was acting up. I had to block her after awhile. So we went into Pink, Aero, Nike and a bunch of different places. I didn't get anything but in the Nike store I need new work out clothes.
I saw her looking at me weird.

"What?" She laughed a little.

"I asked are you if your having fun?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh yeah tons." I think she found out I don't like shopping.

"Do you want to go?" I looked at her. Then looked at her bags.

"Are you done?"

"Yes." We were walking out when someone yelled my name. "Hope." I turned around and there was a man in is late 30s early 40s looking at me.

"Do I know you?" His smile turned into a frown.

"You don't remember your own dad?"

"I'm sorry you must have me mixed up with someone else."

"And why do you say that?" He started to walk closer to me.

"Because my dad died before I was born." He stopped coming closer.

"What's your name?"

"Hope Marie Blue." I looked at him and he looked confused.

"Sorry you just smell like my hope somewhat, and you look like her mom."

"Um thanks I guess."

"Good Bye, Amber."

"Bye Alpha." After he was gone I finely said something.
"You know him."

"Yes I do, I live in his pack house." I started walking again. "Hey why did you tell him your last name is Blue?"

"It doesn't matter." I looked down to the ground.

"So you are his lost daughter."
My voice got quiet. "I wasn't lost me and my mom left."

"Oh."

"And I am getting married soon so I will be a Blue."

"You are only 18."

"Yeah so I will be 19 soon, hopefully he asks before than." She smiled and nodded her head.

"That would be awesome."

"Yeah." She grabbed my arm and I felt a pinch.

"So do you know why your mom left, I mean your dad goes out to find her all of the time." I rubbed my arm where she pinched me.

"Yeah I do and he won't ever find her." I rubbed my eye not letting the tears fall.

"Why?"

" She umm." ugh these tears won't stop.

"You don't have to tell me, besides wants you tell me I have to tell him."

"I don't know where she is."

"Oh I hope you find her."

"Me to."

At home.....
"So how are you my little monster." I smiled as he came and jumped into my arms.

"Im good."

"That's good." little monster is my little brother, he is a 8 year old trouble maker named Luke John.

He lives with my mates mom and he seems happy whenever I am there

He lives with my mates mom and he seems happy whenever I am there. He calls Jen mom. Growing up he didn't have one so she took the role with me. He calls her mom even though she is not, he understands she's not his mom but he loves her like a son loves his mom.
Than mom came in.

"So how was shopping." I put Luke down so he could run off.

"Um I ran into him." I turned to look at her.

"Who's him."

"Dad." I said in a whisper so Luke could not hear me but she could.

"Oh are you ok did he think you were who you were."

"Yes he said Hope and I turned around." She came up and hugged me.

"Well what did he say."

"He said you are not going to say hi to your dad. Than I said my dad died before I was born and whatnot."

"Ok. Well you have to go wash up, it is almost dinner. And don't think to much about it ok."

"Ok."

Dinner in this house is always crazy you have my mate, his mom Jen and Max, Luke, and I. And there is always fighting over something. But today was something different. Max was off.

"Max dear what's wrong."

"Um mom there is something I need to tell you." He is really nervous, he hasn't been like this since he told us he had a Mate.

"What dear?"

"Well me and Rosetta and expecting." He said very quietly. Everyone looked at him shocked. I got up to hug him.

"Congrats."

"Thank you." Is it bad that somedays I wish I had what he had. He fell in love with Rosetta, the minute he lad eyes on her. It's really cute Max is only 2 days older then her. Right away they were talking about kids and getting married. Now 3 years later it is happening. I would love to have a baby now. The season is all most over. Cinderella won't be back till next year. But of course Josh doesn't won't one yet. I can see it in his eyes, when we talk about it. I really want to make it a surprise when it does happen. I looked over at Josh. He is just looking at his phone texting someone. God knows who it is. He doesn't talk to anyone that I don't know. He looked up at me and didn't say a word. Not even to his brother. He stood up and walked out the front door.

"What's wrong with him?" Jan looked at me then her sons plate.
"I don't know, he has been acting weird lately." She just nodded her head. I am afraid I am slowly losing my Mate. I don't think of a time since I moved here that we were separated. Max got up and came next to me.
"If he doesn't come home tonight come to my house. You can stay in the guest room." I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead then left.