Big brother love

Marcus pro.
Mama laid Caleb down for a nap, but he just kept crying so I did the big brother help. I went over to him and looked at him. He stopped crying and made baby sounds. I picked him up like mama does and put him on the bed then I got up. Hi Caleb. I said nicely. Can I tell you something? I won't be mean to you. Aria is protected by Alec and Noah. But I got you and I will make sure nothing happens to you, and you have to watch Alice. Mom thinks that you will have no problem with that, because even before you were born you protected her, I just helped you a little. It's just how we are when one is hurt we all help. It's a thing we do. He was looking at me with his big eyes with no more tears. I put his head on the pillows then I did the same, so we could lay down and take a nap. And soon we were fast asleep.
HOPE
I didn't hear crying for awhile. Thank god Caleb needed a nap. He woke up every hour last night. Then I hear talking. I slowly walked up the stairs and I see Marcus talking to Caleb. He was saying a lot of sweet things. Than they both laid down, and soon fell asleep together. I turned around and Josh walked in. I can't find Marcus have you see him? yeah. I said looking at My kids. he looked at the boys. Than he started to smile. If only he was always that sweet. Than he wouldn't be my Marcus. I grabbed his had and shut the door. So you finely got Caleb to fell asleep? Asked mom. No. but I don't hear him crying. Marcus got him to go to sleep. Wait our Marcus? Yeah. I would have never thought that. We all sat there. I'm Hungry. Said Josh. Hi Hungry I'm your mom. I got up to let them fight it out. then I got a phone call.

Ring... Ring... Ring... It was unknown

Hello.

Hope its Nick.

Who?

You know your fake mate and all.

oh yeah whats up?

Nothing but my dad is pissed that I let you go because know I don't have a Luna.

What does this have to do with me?

Well um I kinda told him that we were still together.

Nick I have kids remember?

Yeah one right?

No I have 4 boys and 2 girls.

Well someone's be busy.

Not really had triplets all boys than I had my baby girl. And I just had twins a month ago.

Wow.

Yeah.

Um well I told my dad we had a kid.

What do you mean?

He wants to meet you and our son.

Did you tell him anything about him?

No that's just why you haven't come to meet my mom and dad because you have been busy with him and school.

Ok and what are you going to do about that.

Your youngest kid a boy?

Why?

You can come with him and once a year you can come with him and then he can become Alpha of my pack.

I have to ask my Mate first.

Fine just call me back as soon as possible.

Ok.

I hung up the phone and started to find Josh. So now I have two mates awesome.

Hey Josh. I found him in our room, looking at Marcus and Caleb. Yes beautiful? Um so I just got this phone call. Yeah what about? You remember Nick. Which one. My so called Mate. What about him? He told his dad that me and him are still together and we have a kid. He what? He wants me and Caleb to go visit his parents once a year and then when he turns 16 to go to Alpha school and then become Alpha of his Pack. I don't know Hope. Than all our boys are Alphas. He looked at me. What about Alice? One step at a time. Ok fine but 24 hours that's it or I am coming for you. Fine.

I left the room and called Nick back.  

Hello.

Hi Nick.

What did he say?

He said yes but no longer than 24 hours.

Ok when can you come?

In a day I am going home so in two days.

Ok yeah that works.

Ok bey Nick.

Wait what's his name?

Oh um his name is Caleb.

Ok bey Hope.
Bey....

I went back to my room. Ok in two days I am going there. Ok. Somedays I feel like he doesn't love me anymore.

I looked at the two of them and snuggled up to them. I don't want to leave all of my babies but Nick is going to give Caleb and great part and if I don't like the Pack I will not come back. I don't want my kids around bad people I am raising my boys to be gentlemen. I want them to find there Mates and treat them like Princesses. Caleb will get to be Alpha, Just like the Triplets. Why do people want my kids to do that. I never thought my kids would grow up to be important people. I just hope that my kids are sweet when they get older and not like there dad because he is starting to turn into a greedy Asshole. All he cares about is getting our kids to be Alphas. For what our kids to never have time for us. I don't want my kids gone all the time. He is going to learn though I am done pulling up with his shit. He wants to treat me like Nick did to my mom then I am going to leave just like my mom did. I will stay here were my family is and he can take his sorry Ass home were I won't see him till he changes.