The Plan

March 6, 2006

"Ok I'm sorry but I am so confused." Max put his hand over his head. This is just way to confusing is there a kindergarten level to what hes talking about.

"Look ok her dad is part of this thing. If he can not get or have a son to take over, but has a daughter she would be married to one of the other three Alphas in this thing. If one of the four of them does not have a son one of the other three that already has a son to be the next Alpha then that son would marry that daughter and he would be the Alpha of that pack. This usually happens at birth." I wanted to smile but there was a chance I would have never met her.

"So I would have never been with her if she never came here." Max nodded his head.

"Yes but Josh this has been happening for generations. So that's why he took her. The boy needs to mate with her to be able to became Alpha." I laughed.

"Well that's not going to happen." He looked at me confused. An alpha always gets what he wants.

"Why do you say that?" He started walking closer to me. Hoping others walking pass wouldnt hear.

"Because Hope... She is not a whore." He gave me your an idiot face. "It took me till we were 17 to mark her than 18 to mate with her and we new eachother for 8 years before we found out we were mates. He has only been in her life almost three days." He had a smile on his face. I knew he had something to do with it.

"I still can't believe she made you wait two years, Rosetta could not wait to mate with me and have kids." He punched my shoulder.

"You know I don't like you right now." (Rosetta blonde hair, brown eyes ,5"3)

"Well at least we have something you don't." I thought for a while what does he have. "I have a healthy daughter." I looked at him.

"What?" Shes not due yet.

"While you went to do god knows what. Rose was having really bad pain. Something was wrong with our daughter so they did an emergency c-section."

"So she is a month early?" Max nodded his head. "Well congratulations man. What's her name?" He smiled as he thought of his daughter.

"Rose named her Molly." I nodded my head. I wish I could tell him I am going to be a Dad.

(Have one daughter named Moly brown eyes and hair

(Have one daughter named Moly brown eyes and hair.)

)