Family is the most important thing.

Boys get down here. What mama? Asked Noah. Today is the day we take a Picture of you three and in some with your little sister. I don't want to. Marcus you will. I don't want to. You know what don't. What? If you don't want to be in them then don't I am not doing this today. Then I walked out off the room. Soon my baby girl came to me. Oh hi there angle. Mama. Do you want a baby brother. She just looked at me and smiled. She can always make me happy even on my bad days.

Oh baby I love you

Oh baby I love you.
Mama? Yes Alec. What are we wearing? Asked my boys. I'm coming. Me too mama. I picked her sup and went upstairs. Ok who's first. Me mama. Ok Noah. We walked into his room. Here baby put this on. Ok mama. Then I walked out of his room so he could change, and to get my other children ready. Ok Alec. We walked into his room. Alec. Yes mommy. Didn't I tell you to clean your room. Nooo. You know I know when you are lying. Fine I will clean my room. Here put this on than clean your room. Yes mama. Then I left. And walked down the hall that was full of our family photos from all of the years. It starts with just me and Josh. The next it's us with the triplets. Then the next is with all of us plus my baby girl. And now we are taking another one like we do every year at this time. Then I look and see Marcus sitting on his bed looking down at something. He wasn't smiling like he does he looked like he wants to cry. Marcus. I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me. Yes mama? What's wrong? I walked closer to him but slow. I sat down on his bed and looked at what he was holding. It was a pitcher of me and Marcus.

He was 3 at the time

He was 3 at the time. Baby tell me what's wrong. I said looking at him. Why do you keep having more babies done you like Alec Noah and me. Baby I love you 3 your my boys and you are always going to be my babies. And your little sister when someone picks on her or when she gets older and has boy problems you can be there for her and bet the boy up. And now we are going to have another little boy. But than you won't have time for me. Baby I will always have time for you, how about this you can help with decorating the room and with picking out the name. I get to help you? Yes baby you can help me. Promise? I promise. Pinky promise? He said as he put up his pinky. We shook pinkies and I said. I promise with all of my life. Can we name him Caleb. You know what I like that name. Really? Yeah I do. Caleb John? It's perfect. He smiled, and looked up at me. I love you mama. I love you too baby. Then he kissed my stomach. And I love you Caleb. I looked at Marcus. He loves you more. Mama? Yes baby? What am I wearing? I am glad you asked.
Finely we were all dressed and ready to go.
So let's have dad and daughter first.Ok Aria sit right here. And Josh lay your head on her lap and look at each other. Perfect.