Aria pov.

I woke up and looked around my room. Mommy and daddy said that when they found out that they were going to have me they waited till they knew I was a girl. Than they did my room. I get to change things if I want to but I like it.

 I get to change things if I want to but I like it

It's bright and colorful and that makes me happy. Mama started to make Caleb's room but I wasn't aloud to help because she promised Marcus he could.  I started to walk to grandma. Good morning sweetie. Where is mama. I looked all over for her. She will be back later sweetie. Ok where's daddy? He is in the front room. Ok. I walked in and daddy was sleeping on the couch. So I climbed up and snuggled into him and fell back asleep. I might be a daddy's girl but I don't like how he acts sometimes. He wants my brothers to be the big bad Alphas but he never asked them. And he wants me to be a good girl and become like my mom. Be a dancer become Cinderella. My mom still dances but when she has off its in the winter, because that is a different dance. I soon woke up. I looked at daddy. Daddy. I said to wake him up. Yes baby girl? Where's mommy? Oh um she had Caleb last night I have to go get them. Mommy had Caleb I though we had to go to the baby store to buy Caleb like they did for me and Marcus and Noah and Alec. Daddy so mommy is at the baby store? Yes. Ok. The baby store is in Docs office. I went upstairs to get dressed. Daddy you ready to go get mommy? Yeah let's go. We got in the car and drove. Hi Doc. Hi Aria, how are you? I'm good. How's your daddy? Grumpy he is in the car. Why is he in the car? I don't know. Ok. Can you bring me to mommy? Sure sweetie. And we walked all over till we came to a big white door. I walked in and saw mommy. Mommy I thought you were gone. I said as I walked up to her, and trying to get on her bed. I am sorry baby. It otay. Would you like to meet your new brother and sister. Yes. Then she brought over to really small babies. This is Caleb. She handed me him. Do you got him? Yes mama. Who is that? I said looking at the other baby. Mama only said she was getting one baby. This is your sister Alice. Ok. I smiled it can't be that bad when she can walk we can play together. Aria would you like to go shopping with me. Yes. Ok we have to wait a week but we will go. Ok mama. On our way home I sat in the middle of the two babies. Daddy and mommy haven't said a word to each other. Mama? Yes baby? Is Alice going to have the room next to me? Yes she is. Ok. Daddy? Nothing he said nothing. Josh she asked for you. Still nothing. We got home and mama got Alice then I got out than she went to the other side and got Caleb. Aria baby can you run up and open the door. I ran as fast as I could and opened the door so mommy could get in. Thank you. Mom boys in home. She yelled. Soon they all came to look at the new babies. Than I Hurd mama talking to Grandma. Can you go to the store and get Alice clothes. Sure dear. Thank you. Can I come grandma. Sure. Hey mom. Yes. If you want you can get her everything she needs. Yes we can do that... Right Aria. Yes mama we got this. We got in the car. So Aria is daddy ok? He wouldn't talk to me. I started to cry I hate crying. Oh dear don't cry it's ok. Ok. So what color should we make here room? Pink. No your room is pink your mom won't like that. Purple. No what about gray than we can do blue purple and pink decorations. Ok grandma. We got to the store and I held grandmas hand as we walked. Now what about this. Grandma held up a blanket. No it's white she gets it dirty. Yeah she will. And that is how it went.
Grandma come on we got to paint her room. I'm coming I'm coming.
It took us all night but we did it well grandma did it. But it was beautiful. It had gray walls a White crib blue dresser a flower carpet pictures on the wall sayings on the wall a little couch with colorful pillows and a little area for toys. It's perfect for a little girl

 Grandma let's get mama so she can see

Grandma let's get mama so she can see. And I ran out the door. I got down stairs and I saw uncle Max. He is my Alpha. Maxie. I yelled and ran to him. Hi Aria. What you doing here. I came to see the twins. Well come on. We walked to the other room. And mommy was holding Caleb and grandma was holding Alice. Max what are you doing here. Nice to see you too mom. He went and kissed grandmas cheek. Hi sweetie how are you. Couldn't be better. Great. Can you show them grandma. Yes baby lets go. We all walked up the stairs and stopped at the door. Mama opened the door. And she smiled. Thank you Aria. Welcome. Now Aria can sleep next door and play with me. Not yet chicka. Why not. She isn't big enough yet. I looked at Alice. Get big soon. And I went to my room. And I Hurd my mom say. It's time for bed. Uhhhh.