Number 6?

Hey Cindy? Yeah. When are you do. In a week why? Just asking. What did you do? Nothing the boys want to do something for our little man. Oh ok. Well it's time for bed. Ok. He came over to me and picked me up bridle style. What are you doing? Caring my beautiful mate and my pup. That's sweet. I know. Ok boys time for bed. Ok mama. They all came out of there rooms and gave me a hug and kiss and hugged there dad. Why is it when I say time for bed they fight me. I looked at him. Josh. Yeah. Because they know they can play you and not me. You my mate are mean. Ouch the truth hurts doesn't it? Yeah a little. Go back to ballet twinkle shoes. I will when cinderella will dance with me. I laugh at him and go to Arias room to tell her good night. Night baby girl. Night mama. Night princesses. Night daddy. If she stays in here I will be shocked. Then we when to our room. Hey you know what? What handsome? What if we just keep having boys and Aria is just out only girl. Then I am getting you fixed. It was worth a try. I walked into our bathroom and I felt water. Than I felt it my water broke. JOSH. He ran in. What's wrong? My water broke. What how your only 5 months? I know take me to Doc. While he got my stuff I called our mom. Hope it's late why are you calling is something wrong? My water just broke and I am only 5 months can you come over and watch the kids they are all asleep. Yes dear I am in the car as we speak. Ok I will have Josh call you to tell you what's going on. Ok dear. We started walking down the hall when Marcus came out. Mama are you ok? Yes baby I'm fine. Baby Isn't. What are you talking about Marcus. Baby girl isn't. Marcus go back to bed grandma is on her way ok. Hope we got to go! Yelled Josh from down stairs. Mama can I come with? Yeah grab your blanket, and shoes. We walked down the stairs. Than to the car. Why? He pointed to Marcus. He wanted to come with. Then we drove to doc. Hope what are you doing here. My water broke. Oh my, Come with me.
Hope were you having any type of pain? No. Has he been moving? Yes kicking like always. Well I don't know why he would want to come out so early. Marcus said she isn't ok. Wait she? I don't know. I will be back. She came back 5 minutes later. I am going to ask you to lay sideways. She didn't the Ultrasound thing and the picture of my boy showed up we could never see his front only a side of it. Hope. What? You are having twins. What. He has been hiding the 2nd one, but. But what? Marcus was right she is really small. What does that mean. What would the triplets do if one got hurt. One would come find me and the other would Comfort the other. By him braking your water it was a sign saying look I have a sister and somethings wrong. Well what do we do? Well he can come out he is ready but little miss here, she might need to stay in the hospital for a while. All I did was look at her. But hope you have been in Labor for an hour and so now and you are not dilating at all. So. We might have to do a c-section. Ok. And that mean only me and you Josh has to wait out side and so does Marcus. Wait why can't Josh come in? Because he will get worried we will tell him after everything is done ok. I look at her. Ok. After 30 minutes of getting ready for this she was putting in needles so it would be num and put me under because she doesn't want me to freak out.
......💤In hopes dream💤........
Hi Hope. Mom? Hi baby. I miss you. I miss you to baby. What's going on. Your baby she's going to make it. How do you know that? Because she is not on the list not for a long time. What list? The goddesses list of people that there time is up. Why would she need a list? So we can meet our family when they cross over. Ok why are you talking to me? To tell you that I am prod of you and my son, you have an amazing family with Josh. Thank you. Your welcome and just so you know you are done with having boys. Thank you mama. Your welcome baby it's time to wake up... I love you. I love you too.
.......Awake......
Hope. Yes. Ok good. Where's my baby. There ok, there right there. Ok. Your little girl. Yes? She wasn't getting any oxygen. Why? Because of how they were. I felt so bad I didn't even know. Ok it's ok she is breathing on her own. Can you bring them to me? Sure Hope. Than she brought me my baby boy.  He was a cutie and sense he didn't have his clothing on I put him in the onesie pjs Marcus picked out it is a little bunny thing and he got him a little gray rabbit. It is kinda a tradition I started each new baby gets a stuff animal and blanket, and his is gray and bunnies theme.