Leaving

I looked at my three boys. Marcus is trying his best to keep Al happy. With the help of Caleb. Noah is trying to get ahold of Aira to come say good bye. As for Alec he is still sleeping. It is noon and they leave at 2pm. Noah came up to me.

"I give up I called her and she won't answer."
"She will show up."
"I don't think she will."
"Why do you say that."
"Mom Aria is most likely doing something stupid and doesn't want to get caught."
"Well then you have Alice and Caleb so go spend a little time with them." He walked over there. I am surprised he never hangs out with them. I never ask why. When I do it always ends with someone yelling. I looked at the picture of the three boys on one side of it is them when they were 5 and on the other when they were 11. ( pic above) I loved this picture of them. I looked up and saw the 4 of them talking I then went to wake up Alex's.
             Marcus point 
"You are going to be fine."
"No I won't." Al told me.
"Look you can still call me and there is one day I can see you because all the packs come here and I can tell you when I go to grandpas and I can see you there."
"Ok." She was about to cry. The I saw Noah walking to us.
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Nothing Noah." Noah and Al never really talk. When they do it ends up him screaming and Al. "I'm going to miss you Alice." She looked at him. Just because they don't get along doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
"I'll miss you too." I saw the truth in her eyes. She hugged me one more time.
"I love you."
"I love you more bubba."
"Not possible."
"Marcus come on we have to go."
"Yeah I heard you." I got into the car and looked out my window. My mom and Al were crying and Caleb was there for there support I sent a link to mom. I love you mommy and I miss you already. My mom started to cry more. I looked at the boys.
"Link mom saying you love her." They both looked down and linked her. The car ride was 4 hours long. Soon we were at the school of Alphas. We got out and the first person I saw was my friend Alex. I knew Alex sense we were little. He is the future  Alpha of the pack to the east of us.
"Hey man." He said.
"Hey." We walked in the school and sat down. "So how's life been."
"Um not that bad."
"How about you?" I had to think. "It's complicated."
"Ok how about this, how is your sister?"
"Which one?"
"You know dam well I'm not talking about Aria."
"Al is fine just emotional."
"You mean she was crying because the only person who makes sure Aria and Alex are not hurting her just left for 4 years and left her with one but took one." I looked at him how the fuck did he know.
"Wait how do you know that."
"Dude she talks a lot."
"What?" I was so lost he has never met her. "When I am on border patrol she meets me at the border and talks to me."
"What?"
"Yeah she's cute, she talks about you the most." "Don't tell me you have a thing cus I might snap."
"No don't worry I see her as my little sister and be glad our schools are together because I might have told my whole pack to watch out for her."
"Thanks man."
"Anything to help out I mean it was hard to leave my little sister."
"Oh yeah how is Lilly."
"The same crazy 14 year old
"Ok soon to be Alphas find someone they will be your room buddy's for the next 4 years and then come to me." A tall man in the front of the room said into the mic.
"If you want we could bunk." I told him.
"You don't want to bunk with your brothers?" I looked at him.
"No."
"Oh."
"Dude somedays I just wish they were gone." He laughed a little. "But other days there cool." "Your family is so weird."
"Oh trust me that's just the beginning."

Alice pro.
The car soon left and mom was crying more than me. We went inside and sat on the couch. "Alice what does Aria do that I am not suppose to know?" I smiled should I ruin Arias life or no.
"Well mom are you sure you want to know?"
"Yes baby."
"Well she has a boyfriend and she doesn't just sleep with him but others, um she drinks and gets high, skips school, and bullies everyone." "What?!" Mom stood up and was walking around trying to find her phone. "What is she doing now?"
"Most likely with her boyfriend Jason." I took out my phone and I called her. She answered after the 3rd ring.
"What do you want." I gave mom the phone.
"Aria where are you? And don't you lie."
"Hi mommy."
"Don't hi mommy me get your ass in this house in ten minutes or so help me god I will kill you young lady."
"Ok mom." She gave me back my phone. She looked at me the called for my twin.
"You two go up stairs we are going to go by grandpas for a little bit so bags packed."

Hope~

8 minutes latter she pulled up. She walked into the room.
"Sit."
"Why?"
"I said sit." She looked at me then sat down.
"Do you know what today is?"
"No."
"Ok go pack your bags."
"What why?"
"Everyone else is packed, go pack them or I will leave your sorry ass behind." She ran up the stairs. I grabbed my phone and called my dad.
"Hi sweetie what's up?"
"Dad I can't be strict to Aria, she just goes running to her dad. So is it ok if I bring her to you, I will stay a week so she thinks it's a family thing but then just leave her there for the rest of the school year and Maybe summer."
"Why?"
"I just found out she has been drinking, having sex with other guys, she has a boyfriend, and she is doing drugs."
"Well yeah then if she's here."
"She can't do any of that."
"Ok."
"Thanks dad."
"No problem love you."
"Love you too."
"Kids lets go." They all came running down the stairs. We all got into the car.
"So mom were are we going, somewhere nice were there is a beach and sun." Really Aria I looked at her and said nothing.
      5 hours latter we pulled up to my dads house. My dad walked out to me.
"Hey."
"Hi."
"Really we came to see grandpa."
"Yes Aria." I looked at her again.
Al ran to my dad and hugged him.
"Hi grandpa."
"Hi Al how are you?"
"I'm ok." Caleb got out of the car.
"Hi grandpa."
"Caleb how are you?"
"Ok."
"Just ok?"
"Yeah keeping an eye on that one." He said pointing to Al.
"Oh well that's a good thing." We all started laughing but Aria. I looked at her. My dad, Al, and Caleb walked inside.
"Aira."
"What?"
"You are grounded."
"What why?!"
"One today was the day your brothers left for school, then your brother tells me you do things, then I find out you blame everything on Alice." Then she did it.
"One everything is her fault and why do you care what I do?"
"Because I am your mother."
"That's not a good reason."
"Get inside."
"Whatever."
Somedays I hate being a mother.

Guys I just started to write my new book and I am really into it it is about a girl who lost her whole family at the age of 3. She finds her uncle and he raises her well then she finds her mates. The thing is her mates bulled her for the past 4 years. There is a lot of different things that go on but it is called my Mates were my bullies. You can find it on my page.
Thank you guys for reading.