The next day

So are you ready to meet your dad? I don't know. Well don't run up to him and hug him because he is most Likely freaking out too. Yeah I guess your right so walk up to him and say hey? Yep. What did you do? I completely ignored him. Wait why? Um I gave birth that night to triplets. Oh that's a good reason. Yeah and after we got out he tried to help out but I had Josh's mom and my little brother and Josh it was nice having him there though. You guys are close now right? Well I call him dad now. Ok. Ok can you get out of my car now? Oh yeah. Hey. What? Are you going to say bey to your son?  Oh yeah. He gets out and goes to the back door. Good bey Caleb and he kissed his forehead. Then I noticed a man watching us. Nick. Yeah? There is a man watching us. He turned around. I think that's him. Ok see you later? Yeah. Tell me how it goes. I will bey. Bey. And I drove the last 30 minutes to my house. The whole way there all I can think about is what if he is right would Josh cheat on me and get a human pregnant. I know I love my house but I can't deal with Josh anymore. When we got to moms house I called her and just asked to send them out. Hi mama. They all said as they got in. Hi babies. How was spending time with grandma. It was fun. Noah said. The rest of them were quiet. We soon got to the house and I saw a car I have never seen before. You guys stay here for one second we have to go to the store I just got to grab more diapers for the twins. I walked in and I heard noises so I followed it to my room. I peeked in and of course there is Josh and Some other person doing it and she was human. I ran to the boys room first and grabbed them clothes and there favorite toys and stuff then the same for the girls. As I was walking back to my room I noticed all of our pictures are not up. I walk into my room fully and didn't even look at them and went straight to my side of the closet and grabbed most of my clothes. Then I found all of our pictures and I grabbed the ones of me and the kids and just the kids the ones with him in them I left. As I was walking out I looked at him, And asked one simple question. Why? And he didn't answer. Bey Josh and I walked out and never looked back. I got in the car and just sat there. Mama? Marcus got out of his seat and came up to me and hugged me. Why are you crying? I'm sorry baby... I'm so sorry. I just held him in my arms. It's ok mama don't cry. I just smiled at him. Go get back in your seat baby. Ok mama. Did grandma feed you guys lunch? No. Are you hungry? Yes! They said. Well what do you want? Bees. Really ok. We pulled up to Applebee's and we all got out. Hi how many? 7. Marcus said. Ok this way. We started walking and soon we stopped. She got us some high chairs so the twins could sit. Then she walked off. Hi my name is Zack and I will be your waiter what would you kids like to drink? Chocolate milk. They all said. Um just do 4 kids chocolate milks and two small waters and a large chocolate milk for me. Ok i will have that out in a couple minutes. Thank you. So if you could move anywhere were would you want to go? I asked them. No were. By grandpa. Those were my answers. So I thought of something. I looked at Alice. She might never know her dad is that good or bad. Caleb can call Nick his dad. But the triplets and Aria it could be a big difference. Ok here you go. Thank you. I looked at my kids. Thank you. They said nicely. And my babies were smiling. Are they all yours? Yeah. There dad must be happy. Why? There so well behaved. I wish. Oh I'm sorry. No it's ok they don't know yet. Did it just happen? Um yeah today. Oh I am so sorry. No it's ok I am going by my dads for awhile he lives a couple hours away. So what did he do? Um cheated on me and got her pregnant. Doesn't know how to use it. Obviously. He sat down. So how old are they. Well the three boys they are 6. Ok. Then I had this one. I said pointing to Aria. She is two. Ok. And then these two are 8 months. Oh wow. Yeah. So your kids like to come in pairs.? Yeah. Oh I am being rude what would you like to eat? Oh um kids. Chick. Ok just get 4 chicken kids. Ok and for the twins? Oh I got food for them. Ok and you? Um I'm not really hungry there dad didn't feed them when I was gone neither did there grandma. Oh. Yeah. Well I will have that right out for them. Thank you. Mama. Yes Marcus. Can I sit by you. Yeah go under the table. He just put his head on my stomach and was drawing shapes. Marcus what's wrong? I hate daddy. Marcus no you don't. But I do. Why? He makes you sad and I love you. Oh Marcus I love your daddy he just made the wrong Choice. Why? I don't know he just doesn't like to think. Did he love me mama. Yes baby he loves you more than anything. Soon food came out. And I know you said you weren't hungry but here is a standwhich. Thank you. No problem. Then he left. And my kids being kids. Yelled. Thank you mister! Shh. What? You have to be quiet. Ok mama. Soon he came to get the plates. How much do I need to pay? Oh it's on the house. What? Yeah you have been through a lot today. Um thank you. Your welcome. Than he left. As we were walking out I saw him talking to a lady. Hey Marcus you want to do something for me. Sure mama. Go give that nice man a big hug and give him this. It was a ten dolor bill. Ok. He ran up and he gladly took the hug. And he went to hand him the money but he wouldn't take it. So Marcus being him started to fake cry. Zack looked shocked. So he took the money. Marcus stopped crying and came to me and grabbed my hand. I said wait there because he was coming over. Did I just conned into taking money. Yep have a nice day Zack. Yeah thanks. He looked shocked as we all walked out, but most people are when I have all my kids in one room.

I want the shirt on top it is so meeeeeee. Talk to you latter...