Walking around

Just wanted to say I made a book kinda like a Journal so if you guys want to know what I do or get mad at or just about me. That's were you can go. My mom has court soon hopefully the judge takes my moms side and not my dads. I don't want to lose my little brother... Now go on and read.....

Good morning Hope. My dad said. Good morning. I said and kissed his cheek. So what are your plains today? I don't know I have to ask my kids first. Ok well I was thinking we could do something. Like what? We could go to the pool. You have a pool? No there is a public pool 30 minuets away. Dad I have 3 weeks old. Do you want to go out to eat? Sure. Ok leave In a hour that gives you time to get them all dress. Morning mama. Mama Marcus want give me my doll back. And it begins. They are dressed already?. Yeah they wake up before me somedays and they just take care of One another till I get up. Oh. So give me ten minutes to get the twins ready and 5 to get them to stop the fighting. Mama uncle Luke is picking on me. Said Noah. It's like he never grows up. I started walking to were my kids are. And sure enough Luke was picking on them. I went Behind him and pulled him by his ear, and pulled him up. So why Luke. Why what? Why are you picking on my kids. I was bonding with them. You know I liked it better when you were ten. Shut it women. No I won't. Come on grandpa wants to go out. Ok. Luke started to walk the other way. I grabbed his arm. You to mister. He looked at me and walked with my kids to the car. Then I went upstairs to were my babies are.

Well there are my good kids. I picked them up and started to get them dressed. Ready to go out?
In the car...
Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. That's all I heard for ten minutes from all 5 of them. Yes my four that can talk then my brother. Ma. What?! Nothing. They all said. My dad just laughed at me and the boys and Aria. Then my phone started ringing. It was mom.

Hey mom.
Hi Hope.
What's up you sound down.
Well I have one son who is always busy. And the other who is moping around because his Mate left without him.
You know why I ditched him mama.
Yeah and I know. You don't want the kids around that.
So why else did you call?
Well dad and I are coming up by you tomorrow. So I wanted to know if it was ok to bring Josh?
Yes mama it's fine as long as he doesn't mope.
I will make sure of it Doc even gave him meds.
Ok I will see you soon.
Bey love you.
Love you too.
Who was that? Asked Luke.
Mom. What did she want. Nothing to do with you. That's cold. Well it's true. So where are we going? Somewhere.
A couple more minutes later and we were at a small diner. It was called Bills corner cafe. ( by the way it's the place I work at.) Hi guys sit were ever you would like. We sat at the table in the far right corner. So what would you guys like? Um Pepsi. Luke said. Coffee. Said my dad. Um 4 small Chocolate milk and one large one. Ok that was one pepsi one coffee 4 small chocolate and one large chocolate milk. Yep. Ok I will be right back. Do you know what you are getting. I asked looking at my four. Um pancakes. They all said. Coco pancakes or plain. Coco. They all said whip or no whip. Whip. They all said but Marcus. Marcus no whip? No ma'am. Ok. Then the waitress came back. Do you need a minute? Um were reading I think. Ok. We need three chocolate with wipe Mickey Mouse pancakes and one Mickey Mouse pancake with just chocolate. Ok. And than I would like two Strawberry pancakes with Wipe cream. Ok and just so this is right one pancake for get kid? Yes. Ok, and what about you? Um I will take the bacon mess, scramble eggs and white toast. Ok and what about you Sr. Um I am going to do a full order of you biscuits and gravy and we are going to share a full order of you shredded hashbrowns. Ok I will have that right out. Hey sis. Yes? Can I hold Caleb. Sure I got up and gave him Caleb. Than I got Alice out and I held her. She is still so tiny. Soon our food came out. What's your name? Asked Noah. Eve. My names Noah. And that's Marcus, and that Alec. Then that Aria. That my uncle Luke. I don't see him a lot anymore he goes to military school. Then that's grandpa. That's mama. And that's Alice and Caleb. Well that's a lot of names. He shook his head up and down. If you don't mind me asking how old are they? She asked me. Well the triplets are 6 Aira is almost three and the twins are three almost a month old. Ok. They are cute. Thank you. Than she left. You told them I am at military school. Yeah what are ya going to do about it? Well I can't do anything. Why? Dads here. We just started to eat. So what are the plains for tonight? I want to play outside. Me too. Well there are my plains. I tell them. The boys just smiled like they one. Well we could go to the park down the street for awhile then get ice cream. Ok that works for me. Ok. We soon finished eating then started to walk out. I went to the car and got the stroller out. So I did have to carry three kids. Ok in Aria. Ok mama. And we started walking. We soon ended up at a big park made of wood.

Ok be carful

Ok be carful. And they were off. My dad sat next to me on the ground. So how do you like being a mom. It's fun I mean I raised Luke so it wasn't that hard to raise these ones. I feel so bad. Why? I wasn't there for you I missed everything. Yeah but your here for my kids, that's all that matters. The man that took you from me we're is he? 6 feet under. You killed him. No Will did. Oh yeah. Did he know about Luke? No only me. After that we just watched the kids and Luke play.