The walk

March 8, 2006

I sit up on the bed waiting for the text, all I know is it is happening today. I looked up as the door open. Nick came in with a small smile on his face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Nick can we go for our walk now." He bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Yes just give me one sec." He went to the self and grabbed my phone and a small black box. "Ok we can go." He gave me my phone. As we reached the back door. We started walking so I turned on the phone and I pushed sent on the message saying we are walking to the north boarder.

"So Hope I have a question." I looked at the ground. And saw all the flowers. I remember walking this way with my mom.

"Ok what is it?"

"Why do people call you Cindy?" I smiled remembering when people started to call me that. It wasn't because I played Cinderella. It was because people could not remember my name.

"Why did people call my mom that?" I looked up to him. He looked confused.

"What?" I told him what I told everyone else.

"She was a dancer and played Cinderella. When I was little my mom taught me how to play her part. My dad didn't want me dancing but my mom didn't care." I looked over and saw some wolves coming closer from my pack. "It made me happy and it made her happy. That was our freedom. After my mom died I stopped I was to depressed to do anything even eat. But somehow a year latter Josh told me that if I kept being like that I would never be like my mom. So I got up went to my dance classes like I was suppose to and this year I finally got my spot I know I'm 18 and my mom got it at 16 but I forgot some of it so I had to train to get better."

"So why do people call you Cindy?" I smiled.

"Cinderella is my life it's the only princess I like and Cindy is short for Cinderella."

"You said Josh?"

"He was my best friend." He was quite so I went on. "But he is also my true mate he is so weird but nice, he cares about people more than himself." He nodded his head.

"Tell me more about him. You know so I don't feel so bad about what our dads did."

"His favorite color is lime green. He wants at less 4 kids all boys but I convinced him one girl. He wants to get married by the time we turn 20. He always knows how to make you laugh. And he is an amazing dancer.

"What do you mean by that?"

"He plays Prince Charming for the company."

"Okay so how long has he been dancing?"

"His mom made him dance sense he could walk so two. I think I have a pic on my phone of us just wait a second."

"That's him at 3

"That's him at 3."
"What about you?"

" "What about you?"