Dads pick good or bad

You know what I am sick and tired of? What. My brother said. That there dad thinks he has the right to tell the kids what they and they can't do. But there his kids too. Oh no I have full custody he has to ask for them. Does he? No he just shows up. Wow I'm glad I don't have that problem. You two are so cute together. Sis no and I have to tell you something. What. Um I am going to have another kid. Really I am so happy for you. Well we keep saying we wanted another one and I don't know I hope it's a boy this time I already have a girl. You can have mine anytime you want. Which one? The only one I still have. Oh they went to Alpha school. Yeah and you know what? What? That why we are here. What? Aria went missing and she does all of the time not coming home and know not going to school so I thought let's have dad deal with her. Why is she acting like this? I don't know. Well I will be here to so. No you are a push over she would get away with murder with you. No she wouldn't. Ok just telling you she's not the same girl she was when she was little. But she's 14. Almost 15 and she thinks she owns the world.
To be honest if I were you I would tell you to take away everything. Oh I did she has no phone or computer, can't watch tv nothing.
Wow sis I'm proud.
I'm glad someone thinks so. Do you think it's because of the people she hangs out with? No I know the group of girls and there parents but at the same time I think that's why. Oh. Yeah. What about Alice, how has she been? She's ok she misses Marcus. Has she stopped the cutting? I think so I haven't seen any cuts. Well that's good. Yeah how's life here? I'm fine don't worry about me. You wanna know something? Sure. Our family will have three Alphas. What. Three different packs with our family as the Alpha. Ouch. Yeah. Did you want that? No I wanted a normal life not an Alpha Mate that wants me to be a dancer. Well you can move here. No I have to go back even though I would love to move here. Well than when all the kids move out you can come here and dad agrees. I'll think about it.