One month later

April 26, 2006.

"So my dad is coming, when?"

"Tomorrow." Josh started to laugh. It was not funny. I have been running around trying to make the house feel homey. While he is off doing whatever he does. And I am supposed to be on bed rest.

"I can't believe this."

"Well he is your dad."

"But I have never met him."

"He wants to help you out with the kids, let him." He will probably more than you will.

"Fine."

"Besides those kids are Blues. They are going to be crazy." I put my hand on my stomach as they kicked me.

"Yep they are, you should feel them all kick, it's like a wrestling match." He just laughed.
"Yeah I bet so tell me what names did you pick." I smiled this is pay back.

"That my Mate is a secret." Max laughed from the couch.

"Uh I hate the both of you." I started to get a headache. Is someone really trying to link me right now.

"Who is it?"

"Sorry Hope there is a guy here looking for you."

"What's his name?"

"Um he said Will." I looked up to Max.

"Max you said tomorrow!" He got up and ran to the pack house. An hour later Max pulled up with a man in the front. "How did he get in?" I whispered to Max.

"My mom just let him in. She knows him I guess."

🐾Max🐾

"Get in." I said looking at the older Alpha.

"What?"

"Alpha William get in the car."

"But doesn't my daughter live here?" I shook my head.

"No she has a house."

"Oh right." You can tell he is nerves,no one comes a day early without saying.

"So were is my son Luke?"

"Most likely with my mom, He loves her." He looked out the window.

"What does he call her?"

"Who?" He started to play with his hands.

"What does Luke call your mom?" I nodded my head.

"Oh... he calls her mom."

"Why she isn't his mother?"

"He knows that he just wants a mom so he stole my mom. It's fine Hope calls her mom too."

"Oh well now she will have 3 little ones calling her that."

"I have a question for you." He looked at me waiting for me to continue. "Did she tell you there names?"

"Why?"

"Because she won't tell Josh, so you can't tell him." It was quiet the rest of the way. "I need to open the gate can you hand me the keys there in there." He got them and looked at my pictures .

"Who are these kids?" I smiled remembering those days.

"The biggest one is me then Hope and my brother Josh."