Dance 6

January 24, 2006

I was laying in bed hoping that he believed me. If he every found out about my little brother we could get in a lot of trouble, well we both could. Because I am still legally his kid but my brother doesn't have a dad on the Sheet, but my dad could fight for him. And I don't think I could live with out him.
This is how I have been sense I got home just laying in bed and enjoying the quiet. But it is now two in the morning, and I just want to go to sleep but it does not want to come and I hate myself when I am like this. This is how I was when we first left my dad, I couldn't sleep because I thought if I did, he might show up and take us back to the hell house. Then when I am almost asleep I am thinking of Josh. Why was he acting the way he was.
I got up and started walking around. I went to the bathroom and opened my cabinet and saw my calendar. I looked at the date and saw I was three months late now. I grabbed the pregnancy test I've been wanting to use the past two months. I just didn't want to be right. I did what I was supposed to do. I waited the 5 minutes and looked at the four test I took. All had the positive sign. I was going to be a mom. I cried a little. How was going to tell Josh. He didn't want kids yet. I'm not like him. I don't want to dance my whole life. Yes I am good dancer, but I am not I love with it anymore. I got a season of being a senior dancer. That's all I wanted.
I changed and started walking down the street. Trying to find where Josh went. After an hour I started to fell worried. It kinda felt as if someone was following me. "Hello, Josh?"
"So you are my Hope." No shit shit shit. I turned around and there was my dad with 5 other men.
"What do you want?
"I know you know."
"Know what?"
"Where your mom is."
"She's dead has been for awhile."
"That's not true."
"Yes it is." He was quiet for a second then the other men left.
"How did she die?"
"You killed her."
"Oh so you know the truth well that's helpful."
"What do you want from me?"
"You have to be the mate of Nick."
"Sorry but I have a mate and I don't see myself loving anyone else."
"That's cute really but I told his dad the day you were born, that you would Mate his son, so go back home pack your things and you are coming home. So Nick can be the strongest Alpha with you by his side."
"Why?"
"As you can see, I don't have a son to give the tittle to, so I have to give it to you."
"No."
"What did you just say?"
"No I will not go with you."
"But he can give you everything you ever wanted."
"See I already have everything I want, all I am missing is a little me running around."
"Nick can do that."
"No dad, I am fine so go away and never come back for me, because I will tell everyone what you did." Than I walked away. Wont's I got inside I could not sleep I thinking about what he said, then what my mom said.
"I don't want what happened to me to happen to her." Was she forced to Mate with my dad and is little man his because she could not have a boy till we left. So many things were going through my head and it was to much for me to handle that I didn't see the man put something in my arm and then I was out. I could hear people talking and moving me around. I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. I felt my arm get tied to the wall. I soon went back into the dark.

"Hope my dear." I looked up and with the darkness I say a woman. She was wearing a white gown. She had long brown hair, with gold eyes. "You need to listen to me." I got up and followed her. We soon stopped in front of a door. "My dear hope, your father was always a cruel man. But the man that he wants to give you too. Well he does not want this to happen." I looked up at her.
"Who are you?" She opened the door and walked into a room. And sat down on a white couch.
"Hope my name is Luna."
I nodded my head I never realized she was the first Luna.
"Why are you here?"
"My dear, things are going to get bad for you, I just want you to know you will get out of this. Just like your mother did. You both are strong women." I looked at her for a good minute.
"You knew my mother?"
"Yes when she had a hard time, I came down to help, gave her strength. Know I have to go. But remember you will get out of this.
Then she was gone. And I was left back with darkness. To think about everything. Soon I was moved again to a different spot. I fought my eyes to open they were just to heavy, my wolf was trying to fight what ever they put in me. She was pushing me farther down so she could have more control. I heard her growl at someone before, I felt a needle go into my arm. All I am thinking about right now is my baby and is it ok. My hands still together something on my arms not letting me. I soon felt dissy and aloud the darkness to take over again.