The doctor

March 9,2006

"Hey Hope." I looked at Dr.T as she walked in. She wasn't old but she had light gray hair and dull blue eyes.

"Hi." She nodded to the door.

"You ready to go?" I nodded my head and stood up. "So how long do you think you are?" I looked down at my stomach, I wasn't showing yet.

"I think a month I don't really know." Josh finally spoke up sense we got here.

"I don't know how I have not noticed it though I would have Heard the Heart beat." I shook my head.

"Josh you can't hear the heart beat right away." He didn't say another word. Dr.T opened a door.

"Ok just lay up there and I will get everything I need." I nodded my head. I laid on the bed and she asked me to pull up my shirt so I did. Then she put the gel on my stomach and and put the stick thing and looked for my baby. She looked at the screen and looked surprised. "What is it?" I was nervous was I wrong.

"How long do you think you are Hope." She came and sat in the chair next to me. Moving the screen so I could see.

"A month Maybe two. Why Doc?" Asked Josh.

"You are 3 months Hope,but I am just worried because you have not shown any signs and you have been dancing a lot more lately." I looked at the ground.

"Oh."

"Would you like to know what you are having?" Josh's phone started to ring. He got up and left. I looked at Dr.T and nodded my head.

Well congratulations Hope, you are having 3 healthy boys

Well congratulations Hope, you are having 3 healthy boys. She printed up the picture of my babies. I looked at the screen and then my stomach. "Hope would you like a photo." I nodded my head. 5 minutes later she came back in. I got up and left as soon as she cleared me.

I walked outside and Josh was no where to be seen. Soon I saw max walking up. He came up and hugged me.

"So how did it go?" I smiled at him. He was so happy for me.

"Well you are only looking at the proud mother of three healthy boys." He looked at me for a second.

"Your kidding right?" I shook my head no. I should him the photo. "Awe my little sisters all grown up." I laughed as we started walking to his car.

"So where did Josh go?" He grabbed my hand as he pulled  you happy? He looked uncomfortable. He didn't even have to say it. He was with that girl. I don't know who she is, but I know she existed. Soon we pulled up to my house. He pulled me into a hug then I got out of the car. As I walked in the house Josh was sitting there. Talking on the phone. I went into my room and just sat down.

An hour later Josh walked in. "Hey are you okay?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm just thinking." I put my head down and turned the other way.