Luke

I walked downstairs with three sets of clothes.
"Luke can you help me?" He looked at me, ignoring the TV.
"With what Hope?" I knew he would help me.
"Can you feed the boys while I change them?" He walked to the kitchen. And got the baby milk. See I found out that Luke likes to help me out no matter what it is. I taught him how to change a dipper, change the boys clothes, feed them and put than to sleep. He is going to be the best dad in the world. My dad has not talked to me at all and my babies are a week old. I am sure my kids are spoiled. They will have the world if that's what they want, but I will give them love, teach them patients, and to dance plus how to love. I don't want my boys to be full of hate all they will know is love.
"Hope they are done." Than me and my four boys watched Marvel movies. They soon all fell asleep. I put my babies in there bouncers so they would not get hurt. And went to take a shower. Ten minutes latter I was back down stairs and than Josh came in.
"Hey Hope."
"What's up?" He was about to slam the door.
"My brother." He slammed the door shut and went to the couch.
"What did he do?"
"He is saying that he wants our eldest son to take over alpha, if he doesn't have a boy. I told him all three would, just like if there were only two." I don't get why he is pissed off about this.
"So what did he say?" He got up and walked to the window.
"He will think about it." He was quiet for a minute. "So how are my boys?" I got up and walked over to the window, there was a deer outside our house.
"They are fine and clean plus fed and now sleeping." He nodded his head.
"You are a good mom." I went back to the couch.
"So I have been told." "What's wrong?" I shook my head.
"Nothing I just could not sleep last night. Noah would not sleep." Josh sat right next to me.
"You know what?"
"What?"
"You are going to go up stairs and go to bed and I will watch them." Has he lost his mind.
"You think you can handle them?" He pulled me up.
"Yes." I started to walk up the stairs.
"Ok if you need anything you know where I am." I went up stairs and laid in my bed. Why is life so weird? I mean I didn't want kids till later in life but now I have three. I thought Nick was my dad and he is not my dad is a man that lost his family. My mate wants his sons to have a good life. They might become Alpha and he will Make sure all three get the power not just one. They will know to share what they have and to not steal what is not there's. But not a week ago I had no kids and now I have three and if I lost even one I might lose it. They are my world and nothing can change that. Than I fell into a peaceful dream.
Josh🐾
I was watching the boys when Will came in.
"We're is Luke?"He asked. "Sleeping why?" He walked in and stood my Marcus.
"I want to take him with me when I go out to day." I walked over to him.
"Go were?"
"Home I don't I don't feel welcomed here." I shook my head.
"You are not taking him anywhere not with Hope's Consent." I pushed him back away from my son.
"He is my son and future of my pack he will come with me no matter what." He walked to the hall.
"Have you even asked Hope if he can go with you."
"I shouldn't have to he's my son."
"Son or not Hope has full custody and you do not."
All three boys are started to cry so I walked over to them. "Look if you want to fit in you have to do stuff that we normally do. You have to eat with us, you have to have family time with us. You said you wanted to help with the kids but yet you sit in  your room all day. Why do you want to so bad?"
He sat down, on the floor.
"Look I wasn't in my kids life. That was so long for me I never knew anything about my mate. Only had a year with her, in that year I got her pregnant with my daughter. She was stolen from me and then came back 10 years later and left again. Do you know how bad that feels to lose somebody you love?" I sat back down on the couch.
"Yeah actually I do when hope leaves for work or when I leave it feels like we may never see each other again and know I got three little boys I have to watch after. I don't want anything bad happening to them they are now my life with her and Luke is part of my life. What you don't understand is without Luke.... hope feels weird she feels like her world was torn apart." He looked down at the ground.
"I'm sorry I did not know that."
"It wasn't for you to know. Hope does not know you as well, she wants too." He mumble.
"At least make an agreement with me." He looked up from the ground.
"And what is that?"
"Luke is my son and when he turns 15 I want him to go to Alpha school so when he turns 22 he can take over for me." I nodded my head.
"I think I can make that happen."
"Thank you."
"Don't thank me yet." Than I walked away with my boys to play in the family room where Luke was sleeping.