5 months/ dad or Will

May 12, 2006

"Good morning." I looked up and saw Luke walking in. With Will right behind him.

"Morning." I said to will. "Hey little monster." He looked around the room.

"Where's mom?"

"She's going out of town remember, you get to stay here for awhile."

"She didn't say bye."

"She didn't leave yet."

"Oh let's go."

"We have to eat."

"Your know fun."

"I have babies remember I need food."

"How did they get in there?"

"They just appeared."

"How?"

"Me and Josh kissed then babies appeared."

"But don't you have 3?"

"Yes we kissed 3 times."

"I am never kissing anyone."

"Good it means I did something right."

"Can I move back in?"

"I thought I was know fun?"

"I want to be the cool uncle."

"Why?"

"Max said that they are going to like him better."

"Don't listen to him he never gets his way."

"He never does."I laughed.

"Hope did you know that birds lay eggs, and they are all different colors?"

"Did you know that so do reptiles?"

"Really. Wait how do reptiles get babies they can't kiss?"

"Ask your teacher."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know."

"Okay." Then my dad spoke.

"Is he always like this?"

"This is his best behavior just wait." I looked over to Luke. "Hey Luke."

"Yes?" He gave me a sweet look as he looked at me, as he jumped on the couch. I pointed to Will.

"Do you know who this is?" He looked at Will with confusion, then shook his head no. "This is your dad." I told him. He thought about it for awhile. Then came up to me. He made me go down to his level. Then whispered in my ear.

"He isn't going to take me a way right Hope?" I pulled away so I could see his eyes. And only so he could He me I said.

"No baby you are going to stay here." His smile grew.

"Good I don't want to leave you." He gave me a hug.

"I know baby." Then he went to fined Josh. I turned around and he was looking confused.

"What was that?" I walked over to him and pointed to the couch. He fallowed and sat next to me.

"Luke has problems were he can't be more than a hour from me." He nodded his head.
"And why is this?" Not many people could understand what Luke and I have.
"He grew up with no mom. I raised him, with the help of this pack. He doesn't know the cruel world. He does not like meeting new people, because he thinks someone is going to take him from me." He looked the way Luke went. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Just if you want something, ask and go slow with Luke." He nodded his head. I walked off to find Josh and Luke.

"There you two are." They looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning Hope." He gave me a peak on the cheek. "Love you."
"Love you too." He sat back down.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked Luke.
"See mom." He said will a small smile.
"Okay." He looked surprised.
"Really?" I laughed.
"Yes, but you are not dressed."
"Oh yeah don't leave without me." I nodded my head sitting down.
"Ok we will be right here." I put my hand on my stomach, starting to feel a little pain. Soon he came back dressed.
"Ok let's go." Said Luke.
"Yeah Hope."
"Josh." I gave him a look as he turn around.
"Yes?"
"You are not 8 stop acting like it." He turned around and started to walk away saying.
"Your no fun."
Than I started walking faster. I got to the house first and locked the front door and back.
"Mom."
"Yes dear. What is that banging?" She asked as she came and hugged me.
"Oh the boys said I am no fun so, where are the water guns?" She pointed behind her.
"In there." I grabbed mine and filled it with milk and my little one with water and went to the window. And started spraying them.
"Hope stop." Said Luke.
"Why?"
"Your fun!" Josh didn't say anything.
"Luke come my way."
When he got close enough I gave him the little gun and told him to get Josh and together we got him to say we are fun.
"So when are you leaving?" I asked mom.
"In an hour." Luke was hugging his lag.
"How long?" Asked Luke.
"A couple weeks, we will be back before they are born." "You better be." I said.
"Yeah mom, these kids are going to be way cooler than Max's daughter." Said Josh.
"And why is that?" His mom asked.
"Because they are boys, and they will be triple the fun. Or they will be triple problems."
"Why do you say that?" He asked.
"They are going to gain up on you too, if Hope says no they will come to you and tell you Hope said yes and then you will be in trouble." Mom told him.
"Mom that's not going to happen."
"Ok what ever you say." Mom soon left and we went back home. The boys ran gods knows where. So I sat down trying to get the pain to go away.
"Hey Hope I was thinking maybe you can tell me more about you?" Asked Will. "Ummm sure." We were in my room.
"It's vary homey in here."  He looked like he was thinking. "Why are none of the walls white?" I looked at my walls.
"I feel suffocated when the walls are white."
"Do you know why?"
"Umm yeah I think when I was little all the walls were white, and my room was about the size of the closet." "Oh I'm sorry."
"Oh it's ok."
"Ok um what's your favorite food?"
"Oh I don't have one."
"Oh so you will eat anything."
"I won't eat any type of fish or something that comes out of the ocean."
"Um favorite animal?"
"Dog and than wolf."
"Why?"
"Well I love pit bulls and before I new we were Wolfs I loved the idea of them that they don't like being alone, that they lived in packs that they are a family."
"That's cute."
"Does Luke know about wolves?"
"Oh yeah he found out when he was 7." He nodded his head and stood up.
"Oh, well I am going to go to my room."
"Okay just come and ask if you need anything."
"Will do." And than he left.

"What did he want to know?" Asked Josh.
"He wanted to know more about me."
"Did you tell him you are   allergic to fish?"
"I told him I don't eat it."
"Oh well that you should tell him just in case."
"Yeah I will."
"Ok good, so what should we do?"
"Movie night?"
"Ok what movie?"
"Step up marathon."
"Ok that works for me."
That is how our night went. By the time we got to the 4th movie Josh fell asleep but I had this feeling and my stomach was hurting but I didn't think anything about it. I feel asleep.

"Hope."
"Hmm."
"Hope." That was Josh he sounded panicked.
"Hope wake up." I opened my eyes and we were not in our room.
"What's going on?" Than doc showed up.
"Hope have you been feeling any pain."
"Yeah but I feel asleep." "Hope you should of came by me."
"What?"
"You are in labor."
"How far is she?"
"6 maybe 7cm."
Great just fucking great.