the first show

First off I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book it means a lot.
-------------------

December 3, 2005

"Hope you ready to see your dress." I looked over at the woman.

"Yes." She put the bag down and than opened it. "Its beautiful." She smiled.

"Well it was your moms, I just had to make the wast line smaller." I went and touched the dress.

"Thank you." She handed it to me.

"Your welcome dear." Than she helped me get ready.

"I wish my mom was here." She gave me a sad smile from behind.

"Me to sweetie, but she is in here." Than she pointed at my chest.

"How did she do this."
"Do what." She smiled zipping up the back.

"Not be nerves."

"Oh she was." She patted my shoulder walking to the other side of the room.

"Really."

"Yes but once she got out there she always said "its like I am free.""

"Yeah I remember."

"And you used to say it feels like I am flying. So when you are out there think of her, remember when you were little and you would dance in front of her, and dance this performance."

"Yes."

"Think that she is right behind you like you are learning all over again."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome sweetheart now go make us proud."

--------- on stage

As I started dancing I definitely felt my mom with me and than telling me to fix my feet. When Josh came out to dance with me, there were enough people dancing, that no one could tell if he whispered to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Um yeah I think so." He smiled at me. And danced with me to center stage. Soon it was my turn to leave the stage.

"You know if your mom would have never taught you how to dance, you probably wouldn't be dancing right now." I turned to see Jordan. I looked back out stage.

"Well Jordan you can think that all you want, but there is a reason I am dancing and not you." I soon went back out for the final part.

By the end of the show I thought I saw her, my mom out in the crowd clapping for me. But as I walked out I was welcomed by people saying good job and you did great. And don't get me wrong those are good and all but I only want to here that from a couple people
1. My mom
2. Josh
3. The director
4. My little brother
5. My Aunt
6. Probability never going to happen but my dad.
These are honestly the only people I want to here it from.

"Hey babe you were wonderful."

"Thank you. You were too." I gave him a hug.

"Yeah but people look at you more than me."

"Ok whatever charming."

"Hey you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"Love you too." He was sweet like that and that is why I love him. "Come on and get changed we are going out to eat."

"Ok give me 10 minutes." I walked over to my dressing room. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I walked over to my blue chair, and sat down. I looked up and saw me, I had tears going down my face. What did he see in me, what did everyone see. No one knew this but after my mom died I kinda went down hill I stopped dancing that's why I didn't get Cinderella like planed. I got so depress that at 14 I had to get commented to the hospital. I got out at 15 and decided it was time to dance again. I know it sounds stupid but my mom is my best friend and I felt empty without her. I cleared up the tears and started walking for the door. Smile nobody knows about it not even our mate. said my wolf. I walked over to my mate and we left.

"You ok?" I looked up at Josh.

"Yeah Jordan just said something earlier." He looked at me in the eyes.

"Hope if she said something you should have told Jake, or me."

"Josh what would have been the point?"

"She could have been benched."

"Josh just drive I want to eat and then sleep." He was quiet after that and I was thankful for that. Once we got home I made myself some chicken noodle soup. I sat down and ate Josh doing the same. As soon as I went to stand up he started to talk.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know but sometimes I just need my space and when It comes to people saying I only get what I want because of you or my mom or even Max. There is nothing you can do. I have learned to ignore it, but I can't do that if you make a big deal about it." He nodded his head and lets me leave. I walked over to my room to take a shower. It felt nice. The warmth relaxing my muscles and my feet. I soon got out and got in my bed. I heard running feet coming to my door the sound of it opened and soon closed. Soon my little brother jumped into my bed.

"I couldn't sleep." He said snuggling into me.

"That's fine just try ok?" I said putting the blanket over him.

"Can you tell me a story?"

"Witch one?"

"The first time you went surfing." I smiled remembering that day.

"Ok mom's friend Will taught me how to swim and because I was getting good he wanted to show me what he does for fun. So on a warm sunny day he took me to the beach. He pulled out a surfboard and helped me get a suit on so I would be warm. Soon we got out on the water and we caught some big waves. By the end of the day I was having so much fun I never wanted to leave." I looked over and saw he was asleep. I rolled over and opened my drawer and pulled out the picture from that day. It was the last day I saw my mom happy.

 It was the last day I saw my mom happy