Alice

I looked at my walls. There are four plain green walls, and One big window. I have one photo in my room and that is a picture of Marcus Caleb and Me.

I was always shorter then the boys. My mom said that would change one day and I would grow.
I just looked at it. Tomorrow it won't be the same it will change. The house will be empty with no noise. All the laughter and joy. The freedom with the spirit. We will lose three wolfs till they are 20. Four years without them things will surly change. I might die my hair, or finally grow. Aria and I might finally get along. Or mom and dad might get back together and start fresh. But we will never know because, we don't know what will happen in the future we only know of the past.

There it was the three knocks.
"Hey kiddo."
"What do you want Marcus?"
"Well you see your favorite brother thought you might want this thing called a present early." I looked at him and he was holding a box.
I slowly took it from him, and opened it. I had no words come out.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome, now you need to make sure you take lots of photos."
"Ok."
"And make a copy and send it to me."
"I will." He then picked me up and put me on his back and ran down the stairs. I laughed a little. Then I Heard it. Mom saying.
"congratulations."
"For what."
"Getting her pregnant again."
I have more sibling. Then mom turned around. Marcus then went back up stairs. I just stood there. This is the first time I am looking at him. And to be honest he looks like crap. I walked up to my mom and hugged her.
"I am sorry mama."
"For what baby." I looked at him.
"Everything."
I walked away going to my room. I didn't hear what they said next. Soon though mom yelled.
"Josh you never even held her!" I walked to my bathroom and looked at my meds. I don't cut anymore because Marcus found out about a month ago. And I only did it twice. So now I take a pill. It helps me sleep. I took one and went to my bed. I put on my music. But before I could go to bed my mom knocked on the door. She wanted me to talk to her I just couldn't I opened the door And I climbed to the little loft in my room to stay away from her. She said something but I couldn't hear her. I just wanted all the pain I caused to go away. And that pain only goes away when I sleep. Good night world I will see you tomorrow.

I know it's short but yayayayay Alice point on shed self. Kinda

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Hey I know it's really short but I wanted you too see what is going on with Alice. Yes she is 11 almost 12 and she has problems already. I know some girls who started cutting at this age. Now they take meds to help. And one got pregnant. So please love yourself don't let others change you.