Bringing the past and Josh home

Hope. Yes? I turned around to a girl around my brothers age. I just wanted to tell you, that your dad always thought about you. Um how do you know that? We'll see there is this girl from this pack her name is April and she is an orphan sense birth left out side of our land, and You dad was going to adopt her but then remembered no one could ever replace you. Wow ok. Yep. Than she walked off. Mama. Mama. Yes boys? There's going to be a big picnic today. Awesome. Yeah. Then they ran off. I went to my dads office. Hi hope. Hi. I sat down in one of the chairs. Will you watch the kids I have to go to the airport to pick up mom dad and Josh. Yeah I can do that. You sure? Yeah what's the worst that could happen? Ok if you need anything call me. Will do. Than I left the room. Boys. I said looking at them. Yes mama. They all said together. Grandpa is going to watch you for a while. Why mama? Because I have to go get grandma and grandpa from the airport. Ok. Love you behave. Ok love. They all said. I grabbed Caleb and Alice and told Aria to follow me. I brought them in by my dad. Here you guys stay in here with grandpa. Ok bey mama love you. I love you two. And I kissed there heads. I went down stairs and grabbed the car keys.

Hey mom. Hi sweetie how is everyone? Oh good. Good. Than dad and Josh came up. Hi Hope. Hi dad. And he hugged me. Josh came up to me and just hugged me, didn't say a word. He finally let go but held my hand. On the way home it was quite but I didn't mind it. When we got back. Mom was the first one out. We walked in and Luke was running to hug her. I Hurd them tell each other that they missed the other. The pack members were wondering why an old Luna is hugging there so to be Alpha. Than by kids ran in. Grandma. Was all you Hurd as they ran as fast as they could to her. Hi my babies. Well at lest I don't have to worry about them. Hope. What she takes them from me all the time. Josh still hasn't said a word. But it didn't surprise me one bit. Then the kids saw there dad. Half of them ran to dad the other half ran to Josh. I missed you daddy. I missed you to Aria. His voice is different. We started walking to the backyard. Josh? He just looked at me. I stopped walking, and looked at him. What's wrong? I just feel like shit ok. Joshua what is wrong? Fine ok I did want anymore kids than you tell me you had two. Josh it was partly your fault. I was fine with having Caleb but than you told me you had Alice and I got mad. I know you got mad Josh but your kids ask for you all the time. No they don't. Josh every time they realize you are gone they start asking were you are and when you will be back. Aria hates me. That's because she likes attention. You hate me. Josh I could never hate you, you helped me when we were little, you helped through my moms death, and you gave me 6 crazy but amazing kids. My mom hit me a lot after you left. I know. How? She told me she was going to beet the living shit out of you. Hahaha vary funny. I laughed at him. Come one Caleb and Alice didn't get to see you yet. We go up the stairs into my dads office. My dad got up and shook Josh's hand. How were they? Good. Good. Josh grabbed Caleb and I grabbed Alice. So you done throwing a man tantrum? Asked my dad. I was not throwing a tantrum. Sure. Hope your letting him talk to me like that? Yep. Then I grabbed his hand and started to walk down the hall. I still don't like that you take his side over mine. Because he is my dad. That doesn't mean anything. Ok how about this I am his by blood and you by mark. So. I will always choose blood over Mark. You suck. I walked down the hall to the kitchen and saw mom and dad talking to some of the pack members. Hey mom. Hi sweetie. The members looked shocked. I gave her a kiss. She looked at Alice and grabbed her from me. You always steal my kids. I haven't had the chance to steal this one yet. Josh hugged Caleb tighter. Josh. No mom. Josh. I didn't get to see him for a couple days back off. Josh. He walk backwards and out of the room. You can have Caleb latter. No I'm fine with Alice. Ok. You know she isn't going to dance like you. I know. Why? Because only two of my kids like to dance. Noah and Aria. Yep. Good thing you gave him that middle name. I laughed a little. What is his middle name? Asked the lady. Oh sorry it's Prince. Why Prince. Josh plays Prince Charming. And Hope plays Cinderella. Oh that's wonderful. Thank you. Oh Hope this is Sandy. Hi it's nice to meet you. Cindy you can have Alice back. Thank you. I grabbed my baby girl back. They call you Cindy to? Yeah my mom called me it since I fell in love with dance, and then people would say here comes Cindy and the little Cinderella. That is so cute. Yeah it is. Can I ask you something? Yeah. Do you miss her? Every day, she died protecting me and Luke somedays I feel like if she didn't have me she would still be here. Mom looked at me. It's my fault to I should have locked her in her room with you and Luke but she wanted to see your dad and to get here she had to go through that place. Why did she want to come here? She wanted to tell him about Luke. I looked down at the ground. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Hope. My mom said looking at me. Yes mommy? I have to go somewhere and I need you to watch your brother. Why mommy? Because I don't know when I will be back. Mommy please don't go. Look Hope your brother needs you be his strath be the best dancer in the world find your mate and have lots of babies maybe name one after me. Live your life that's why I must go to make sure you can have a good life. Mommy please don't live me I need you. She started to cry but then kissed my head and gave me the longest hug. I love you Hope make me proud. Then she left. I ran to the window, and yelled. I love you to mommy. And sat down and cried. That was the last day I saw my mom. I took care of my little brother I was his strath I danced my heart out I found my mate and I had kids. I just hope I made her proud.

That's not what she told me. Hope what did she tell you. She was going to give me a better live she knew she wasn't coming back. Mom looked at me. Hope. She gave me a hug, and I started crying. She was my moms best friend, she knew everything. You know what you still have a grandpa from your moms side is name is Charlie, you should call him. Ok. She gave me a number and I wondered why she never gave me his number before. I follow Josh is sent into our bedroom upstairs. I walked in and gave him Alice. Then I called him.

Hello. Said an old man.
Is this Charlie.
Yes why?
My name is Hope. I believe my mother was your daughter.