6 years later

"Can I tell you something?" I said looking at my little brother.

"Sure hope what is it?" He was almost taller than me now.

"You know how our dad is an alpha?" He shrugged he shoulders and walked to the couch. "Well since you are his oldest son you'll be taking over as Alpha when you turn 22." I stopped to make sure he heard me. "So that means now that you're 16 you have to go to training school." He looked at me. I didn't know what he was thinking.

"What if I don't want to?" I walked over to him and sat down.

"You have no choice here Luke, look you go next week to start school but you get to come back every weekend since it is only 3 hours away and only one when you run ok." He didn't look very confident about running yet. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I know and we are going for a run tonight." He gave me a look. I remember my first shift I never wanted to do it again. "Trust me you will like it." I stood up and took him with me.

"And each month you go to a pack and you see how different each pack is and meet new alphas and Luna's." I smiled. He already knows half of the alphas.

"Fine but only because that means I can see dad."

"I think he is one of the ones you get to see first."

"Mama." I turned around and found Noah full of mud.

"Noah why are you covered in mud?"  His face was covered in mud but you could see his frown.

"Mama it was Marcus and Alec." I grabbed a towel and whipped his eyes.

"And how did they do that?" He put his tiny hand on his little hips.

"Well we were swimming and than they got out and ran to the other side of the house, so I followed. Then Marcus pushed me in to the mud." He took a second to think about what he said.

"Where was Alec?" He gave me this little look.

"In the pool." I whipped the rest of his face.

"Ok go to the bathroom your dad will be right there." He smiled at me. My boys love there bath time.

"Ok mama."

Josh. I mind linked.
Yes? He sounded a little tired.
Can you help Noah he is in the bathroom waiting for you. He came down the stairs and looked at me. He saw the little mud trail.

"Sure hun why?" I grabbed some paper towel to start cleaning it up.

"Marcus pushed him in mud." Josh started to walk to the bathroom door.
As soon as I was done. I saw my boys running outside Alec not looking so go. I walked out side and Alec ran to me.

"Alec what's the matter?" He was crying and holding his arm.
"Mama Marcus pushed me off the slide my arm hurts."  I looked at my other boy. He was trying to hide.

" Marcus John." He looked at me from behind the big oak tree. "Come here now!" He came over to me looking all sweet and innocent.

"Yes mommy?" I got down to his eye level.

"You know that does not work on me." His smile fell and he looked down to the ground. "Go to your room." He went upstairs and I heard the door slam. I Picked up Alec and started walking to Doc.

"Hey Doc." She had she hair in a nice bun, with her big bright smile.
"Oh hi Hope." Than she saw Alec. And her face changed. "Alec what's wrong?" Alec was slowly calming down.

"My arm hurts." Than she looked at me. "Marcus." we both said. "Ok come on let's get a x-Ray." 30 minutes later. "So it is just a sprain." Alec made a little face. "It means you get to were this." Alec looked at the black material.

"But I don't want to." I picked him up and put him in my lap.
"Sorry baby boy but you have too." We started to walk out of the doctors office. "What do you want to do?" He thought about it for a moment.
"I want to go play with Aria." I smiled he is always by her.
"You must really love your sister." He just nodded his head vary fast. (When the boys turned 4 I found out I was pregnant with a little girl and I named her Aria Marie she is now 2 and 2 out of the 3 boys love her. Marcus was used to Josh giving him a lot of attention and that attention went to Arial.)
I looked around the house and only saw Luke.

"Where is Aria?" Luke didn't even look up.

"With dad." I started to walk around the house looking in the kitchen and family room. Not finding them. Finally I went into the library to see my dad reading to her.

"Hey dad." I said walking in. He lifted he head up from the book. "Can I see my baby?" He shook his head to looking back at the book.

"Umm I haven't seen her in 5 months you see her everyday." I tuned around to walk out of the door.

"Fine I have to go yell at my son anyways." That seemed to get his attention.

"Wait which one?" I looked at him from the door way.

"Marcus. He dumped mud all over Noah and pushed Alec off the slide and he got a sprain." As I was walking up the stairs I saw Luke walking to Aria and taking her from our dad to play with her on the fool. Then I walked in to Marcus's room.

"Marcus get up now!" He sat up on his bed not really looking at me.

"What did I do now!" I walked closer to him.

"Don't rase your tone with me." He looked at his shorts and whispered.

"Why all you do is yell at me." I sat down next to him.

"Marcus you can't just be mean to your brothers." He put his head in my lap. "What would happen if one of them died or went missing what would you do?" I started to rub his back.

"I don't know." He started to close his eyes.

"Exactly." He sat up and put his hands to his stomach.

"But you would just have another kid." I shook my head.

"No I wouldn't Marcus." I looked at his hands.

"Than why are you pregnant?" I grabbed his hands.

"No I'm not." He looked me in the eyes.

"Yes you are."

"Marcus it's time for bed."

"Night Mama." I turned off his light.

"Night Baby." Than I walked down The stairs and straight outside and went to Doc. The second time tonight.

"Hope what's the matter." She asked.
"I think I'm pregnant." She smiled she loves babies and telling people there going to have one.

"Ok lay down." She got the machine set up and looked at the ultrasound. "Well it looks like you are right. Maybe three months." She was looking in a different angles. "Do you want to know what you are having?"

This is just like last time. "You are having a boy." I looked at her and smacked my head. I got up and walked home. When I got there the only person left was Josh. I looked at him and started crying.

"Hope what's the matter." I just put my head on the side of the wall.

"The reason Marcus has been acting up is because he feels like we will forget about him." He walked over to me.

"Did he tell you that." I shook my head no.

"But we are having a little boy." He gave me a funny look. "I'm a crappy mom." He kissed my forehead.

"No your not."