Go to my real home.

Mama were we going? We are going to see grandpa. Why? Don't you want to see what grandpa does? What does he do? Grandpa is the Alpha. Cool. Than we sat back down in the seats on the plan. Josh is still mad at whatever so I am taking the kids and he is staying home.
We finely landed and we all walked out. We were walking when all of a sudden The triplets started screaming.

What? Mama it's uncle Luke. I looked up and saw my little brother and all the other future Alphas and Batas. My kids ran up to him. And I slowly walked up to him.
I missed you. I told him, as we pulled each other for a hug. I missed you too, so these two are the new trouble makers? This is Alice and this is Caleb. Please tell me you are done having kids. Yeah. Ok hey we're is Josh? I think he is pregnant he is having mood swings and is getting mad at me for everything so I told him to stay home. That's weird. Yep here hold one of them would yeah. Ok um why? I have to make sure I have all my kids. 1, 2, 3, 4 boys and 1, 2 girls ok we can go. We started walking. So why is she so tiny. One didn't know I was have two. Second all the food and air that was for them both she didn't get a lot to help her grow and how they were laying she wasn't getting any air. Marcus new about her though I thought that something was wrong with Caleb but than, Marcus said she's not going to make it. He's not being rude did you find out why? He was afraid I was replacing the triplets. What. Yeah that's why I had three more. Ouch. Well Josh used to give him attention like no tomorrow but know he is trying to get them to be Alphas and bla bla bla. So I know you did just come he because of me why els? Dad asked me to. Oh ok. We finely made it. And my dad stepped out. He came to the car. Welcome home. And he opened the car door for us. Here let he Caring him. Thanks dad. No problem. We got into the house and everyone stared at us. Everyone this is my daughter Hope. And my son Luke. Than he looked at all my kids. They were all standing by each other and Aria was holding Marcus's hand. These are my grandkids Marcus, Noah, and Alec. They are triplets. And then there is Aria. Than our new Addison Caleb and Alice. Hope Luke our Pack. They all bowed down to us. Then my dad showed us to our rooms. Dinner will be ready soon. Ok. Than he left. Kids get dress. They all came in wearing nice clothes. Ok Marcus and Noah watch the twins when I get changed got it? Got it. They both said. Together we walked down the stairs and we all sat down by my dad. Soon everyone comes down. Once everyone is here my dad stands up. Tonight our prayers were answered I got my little Hope back even though she is not so little anymore. And 6 long years ago I learned that I had a son and three handsome grandkids. Even if my love is not with us anymore I still have you the 7 of you. And Hope. I looked at him. Thank you for calling me that day all those years ago. To family. The pack and the soon to be's, all said to family and started eating. I was sitting down next to my dad, and I leaned over to him. Why does everyone call you mean? Because I thought I lost my Hope and your mother. Oh. I had a broken heart Hope it changes people. I get that. Where is Josh?  At home. Why? He is having mood swings. So bipolar. Yeah big time. Than we ate in pice till my kids being 6 and 2 and a half started being kids. Mama mama mama mama. Yes? I looked at the four of them. Knock knock. Who's there? Britney Spears. Britney Spears who? Knock knock. Who's there? Oops I did it again. I just looked at him, And started laughing and looking down only Noah would think of that. Mama I have one. Ok let me hear it Alec. Will you remember me forever and ever. Yes why? Knock knock. Who's there? You said you'd always remember me. I looked at him. Really? Yep. I got one. Ok Marcus. Knock knock. Who's  there? Cow. Cow who? No cows go moooo. Nice one. My dad looked at me. What we make jokes every night. Mommy. Yes baby I got one. Ok. Knock knock. Who's there? To. To who. No to whom. I don't like that. Why. Your getting to old. She looks at me. And the boys start laughing. Soon we were all down eating, and going upstairs for bed. I saw Luke earlier so I am going to find him. Ok guys bed time. Ok mama. Then I went to look for him. Hey what's up? I smell her. Smell who. I looked at him. My.... Mate. What I know it is crazy I was walking earlier and I smelt it so I followed it to a house but no one was in it. Well Maybe she went out of town she will come back. I hope so.