Jealous of your Celeb Crush

Wesley

Wesley and you were on the couch watching '17 Again' to help your bad day. First you woke up with an upset stomach and a major migraine. You went to get medicine and you will not guess what happen. There was none! Dammit. What is this? Just when you need it most. You saw the fish food and you forget to feed Mr.Fishy yesterday. You go to the fish tank and look for Mr.Fishy and he wasn't there. Maybe he's hiding in the fake sea weed. You look all around and you stand up and look from above. You gasp. Mr.Fishy is dead! You had him for years. That goldfish had been with you from living with your parents to your dorm room. He'll forever be missed. You were also late for your first class. So here you were, watching '17 Again' talking about the movie. "Zac Efron is such a cutie in this movie," you say in admiration. He has always been your celebrity crush. "I'm right here you know!" "Yeah and?" "I don't like you talking about other guys when I'm around!" "Wait wait wait! Hold up. Okay let me get this straight, you can look at girls asses and talk about them but I can't simply say someone's a 'cutie'?" Wow, this was really irritating you. You already had a bad start of the day and now Wes wants to fight with you. "It's different!" "No its not!" "It is!" "You know what, I already had a bad day and now you want to argue with me. I don't feel good and I still have a migraine and I don't want to hear your bullshit," you yell, getting up to go to your room. You get pulled back on to the blankets and pillows on the couch. Wesley straddles you and looks you in the eyes. "I'm sorry. It's different because I feel like I'll lose you. You deserve so much better and I was just jealous that you think he's cute. I feel like I'm no-," you pull his head down and give him a passionate kiss. "Dammit Wes. Just, shh," you put your finger to his lips to make him stop rambling. "First off, I'd never get to talk or even DATE someone like him. I wouldn't need to. I already have my baby," you smile brightly at him. "Secondly, I feel like you'd be the one I'd lose. You can have any girl you want. I get jealous when you talk about girls only because you'd be able to get them," this makes you feel sad. It's true, he could have any girl he wanted. He's an amazing person. Who wouldn't want to date this hunk. "Lastly, if I left you for another person it'd be the worst decision of my life. I'd be letting go of such an amazing human being, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I love too much to let you go Wes," you whisper out as tears fall. You were an emotional wreck today. You don't know what's wrong! "No. Y/N don't cry. I love more than you know. I don't know why I talk about other girls, I have someone that's everything I wish to see in a girl. You're perfect and I'd change nothing about you," he wipes your tears. That's the sweetest thing you heard today. Well of course it is, nothing good happened today! You pull him down closer to you and hug him. You both cuddle on the big couch full of pillows and blankets. You watch the rest and soon fall asleep.

Keaton

You both looked forward to Mondays. Teen Wolf night! You were surprised Keats liked Teen Wolf but the little chump loved it. You both got excited for it to come on. That's all you looked forward to on Mondays. It made Mondays worth while. You made sure you got everything done before it came on. It was soon to start and you both got settled down to watch it. You were both really into it. Who wouldn't? It's exciting. You couldn't hold it in any longer,"Isaac's so cute!" Daniel Sharman was your current celeb crush. Keaton raises his head and looks at you. He shrugs his shoulder and goes back to watching it. You enjoyed the rest of the show and soon went to sleep after. You wake up with a note on your bed from Keaton. Weird. You open it to it saying he went to the gym. He always goes to the gym but not this early. You don't think anymore about it and went on with your day. He went to the gym everyday for the whole week and you soon became suspicious. You just came back from the gym and kisses your cheek. "Keaton why do you keep going to the gym?" "I always go to the gym," he drags the sentence out. "Not this much," you were just curious. "I don't want to talk about it," that was weird. It's never uptight about something like this. "Keaton are you cheating on me?" He doesn't seem like the type to do so but he wouldn't answer a simple question and that's what you came up with. "No! I would never cheat," he always seemed faithful to you but you never know. "Then answer my question." "Why do you want to know so bad?" You didn't understand why it was so difficult for him to just answer the damn question. "I'm curious." "You really wanna know?" Well of course you did! If you didn't, you wouldn't be bugging him about it so much. You just nod. "I'm jealous okay. I'm jealous you think Daniel Sharman's cute. He has abs. I don't really. He's muscular. What am I? Nothing! So I thought maybe if I go to the gym I could get fitter." "What! No. I love you the way you are. I don't want you to get any more muscular. You're perfect the way you are and I wouldn't change anything. Why would you do that?" You didn't think he was jealous. "I guess my jealousy took over?" "You don't need to be jealous! If you weren't good enough, why would I be dating you?" You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him as hard as you could. You shove your face in his chest,"I love you Keats." "I love you Y/N," he kisses the top of your head.

Drew

For some odd reason MTV had 'Life of Ryan' on and you and Drew were watching it. This use to be your show! You loved it and were excited it was on. Ryan Sheckler has always been your celebrity crush. That's been awhile. Drew already knows about your little crush on him and it ends up in an argument from his jealousy. I guess he never really talks about his girl crush but its not like you'd actually date the guy. You don't see the point of him being jealous. He knows you love him but I guess not enough. You were both just watching and you got an idea. "Damn, Ryan's so sexy,"you moan out. Drew swings his head to look at you so fast, it's possible he got think he got whiplash. "What'd you say?" You look at him and clearly see the jealousy in his eyes. "Nothing," barely get out. You were barely containing your giggles. "I heard you, Y/N," he always gets butt hurt about it. "No you didn't." "Whatever," he mumbles. He slumps in the couch and you can't believe how adorable he is. "Are you mad?" Nothing. You hop a cushion and get in his face. "You mad baby?" Nothing. "Drewwwwww," you drag out. Oh the silent treatment. You love the silent treatment. He can't last long and you love messing with him. He doesn't look at you. You jump on him and straddle his lap. You grab his face and cup it. You bring it close to yours so he's looking you in the eye. You're so close you can lightly feel his lips. You look at him through your eyelashes. "You mad cuppycake?" You try to seductively whisper out. You must of done it right because he moans out. His hands shoot up your tank and rubs your skin lightly. "Stop, Y/N. You're such a tease," he kisses you hard and throws you off him, on to the couch and hovers over you. "Then talk to me!"

---------------------------------------------

I kinda like this one. I love the Drew one the most! Ryan Sheckler doe. Mm. IM STILL TAKING REQUEST SO GET THOSE SUCKERS IN! VOTE

AND COMMENT YO REQUESTS.