Dirty Drew

You were Wes and Keaton's sister; which, you were a year younger than Wes. You were madly in love with their best friend, Drew Chadwick, but you would never be able to admit your dying love for the boy. It was embarrassing in your opinion and knew for a fact that he didn't like you, or you thought. Also, Wes and Keaton made it pretty clear you were off limits. It's like a code; don't go out with a 'bros' sister. For why? Who knows, but you knew it would be impossible for you to have Drew in anyway. He made no effort of showing emotions toward you; which you totally understand.

You're a girl, you have needs and you attend to them on your own. As you pleasure yourself and exceed those needs, you imagine those hands to be Drew's. Imaging the soft and gentle trails down your side to be his hands. Imaging your clothes being taken off by Drew and him saying things that had the tingling between your legs stirring more. Instead of your hands doing the work, you imagine them to be that gorgeous boy. But you imagine too much, you wish and think but your dreams would never come true and you started slowly seeing that.

Today was Friday and you know what that means! Party!

Yup. The boys had parties almost every week and you attend most of them, drinking a beer every now and then. Just to loosen up a bit and to get school off your mind. Sometimes you'd take it too far and get a little too tipsy. Not that anyone cared how many drinks you drank. You were having a good time and were a good time. You always stayed far away from your brothers and their friends. You were afraid you might spill the beans to Drew and when the thought came in mind, you knew it was time for bed and would head upstairs. Or if you were feeling like having a good time, you'd go to your room and do what you needed to satisfy your craving.

Tonight you didn't feel in the mood to drink and go crazy, so you put on some sweats and a white tank. You went in the back to sit by the fire and just thought everything over. You knew Drew had needs, just as you did, but he never had a girl around. It confused you beyond words because he seemed like a caring person and any girl would be lucky to have him. He did often talk about girls but never brought any around. No one know about your crush on him but it was none of their business. You stare at the crackling fire and tune out all the voice around you. You brought your legs to your chest and laid your chin on your knees. You look up and see Drew across from you with a group of people. He was looking your way but you only thought he was looking at someone behind you. He looked great and it made you want him. He had on a red tank and some shorts. Nothing new to you but it still made you go crazy. You got up and went straight to your room, already tired of this night.

You look at the clock to see it read 10:13. You were tired and just wanted sleep, so that's what you did. You were having a good dream. A really good dream.

"Drew," you moaned as he sucked your neck. "I-I need you," you run your hands down his back, leaving red marks. "Sh," he hushed you, taking his time. His hand ran down your sides, loving your soft skin. He takes your bottom lip between his and bites it. He pulls back with your lip between his teeth. His eyes closed, his face still hovers close to yours. Your hands grab his head and your lips harshly push up against his. You move your hips up and they hit his, feeling his bulge. Realizing he wasn't pushing hard on you, you take the opportunity to flip you both. With you on top, you grind your hips on his.

Just as you were going to take his boxers off, you jolt up. You often had these dreams and you did the same thing every time. You look at the clock and notice it was now 1:53 and the party would still be in full swing. You throw your head back and squeeze your legs together. You moan from the pressure and run your hands down your body. You bring them inside your sweats and run your hand over your wet panties. Loving the feeling, you can't help but moan. You arch your back and start rubbing a little harder. You hear nothing over your sweet bliss and knowing no one would be in the house, you didn't worry about being loud. Your other hand travels up your shirt and rubs your hard nipple through your sports bra. You hear a creak and completely stop. You pull your hands away from yourself just as the door opens.

Standing there was a drunk Drew and he sways his way over to you. "W-Wes told me to come check on you. We haven't seen you all night and he was worried. Why are you up here? You usually stay downstairs, talking to people. I missed you down there. You're funny," he drunkly word vomited. You get out of bed and stand in front of your bedpost. "I was just tired. That's all. I think you should go back downstairs," you try pushing him as he walks closer to your bed. He some how trips and pushes you with him. You both fall on the bed and you try moving up a little to get away. Drew drags his body up and his lower part pushes and rubs up against your still wet lower half. You gasp in surprise and barely hold in your moan. "D-Drew, what are you doing?", you ask as he moves a little more, jolting your neediness.

He grabs your hands and pins them above your head. "I know what you do, Y/N. I know what you do to yourself, imaging its me, moaning my name, wanting me. I know. You moan my name as you climax. Moaning how much you want me. It's making it hard for me to hold back," he growls in your neck,"And when you were moaning my name, I couldn't hold back. I knew what you were doing a few minutes ago. I heard you and I just needed to know it was true so I could go with it," he grinds up against your still wet vagina. He sucks on your neck as hard as he could, leaving a mark. You moan in pain, twisting and turning against Drew.

---------------------------------------------

Should I continue?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE

FOLLOW.

Do all that stuff. Okay. Bye.