Keaton

"You never clean," Keaton yelled at you as he threw a cup at the wall. It crashed and shattered everywhere. This angered you! You worked your ass off with schooling and a job and he got mad you didn't wash a dish?

"I do clean! I'm the only one that cleans. Who washes your clothes and who changes the bed? Or who cleans the house? It sure in the hell isn't you! If you want it to be clean, clean it yourself," you throw your bag on the ground and head to the kitchen. You grab a cup and fill it with water.

"You're a women, you take care of the house. I'm suppose to work and take care of us, the least you could do is clean the damn house," you could see a tent of red take over his face.

"We're in the twenty-first century, babe," you put heavy emphasis on 'babe'. "We don't live in the nineteen hundreds, do for yourself. I go to school and I work. The least you could do is help every once in awhile," you slam your cup on the table and forcefully sit in a chair.

"Stop slamming shit," he mumbles angrily to you.

"Or what? Huh? You get to throw cups at the wall but I can't express my anger? That's pretty low, Keaton. You don't rule this world, nor me. So please, take that shit somewhere else," you grab the mail off the table and go through it.

"Listen and listen now," he walks up to you and cages you in the chair. "When I tell you to do something, you do it or it's the highway. So listen closely because I'm only going to say it once. Don't fuck with me, I'm not in the mood. If you're not going to help around here, leave. No. No, just leave now. I don't want you here," he pushes himself away from you and walks into the living room.

You jog up the stairs and take out a bag for clothes. You stuff it with a week worth of clothes and head out the door. Your eyes slowly fill with tears and you wipe away the only one that dropped. He didn't deserve your tears and you were done with worrying about it. You grab your school bag on the way and walk out the door. You get in your car and head to your best friends house.

You explain everything to her and she said it was find to stay with her and that he didn't deserve you anyways. You both have been butting heads lately and you were both stressed. Tour was soon to start and you were having finals soon so you both had a mind full of worries. What if something happened on your or if you were to fail your finals? You've worked so hard to just fail in the end and you knew nothing would happen to Keaton on tour but he was just paranoid. You would tell him not to worry and he would just snap.

You were tired of it and maybe this will teach him a lesson.

You guys were both watching a movie over ice cream when the bell rang.

"I'll get it," your friend says as you nod your head and just keep your eyes on the tv. It mustn't be important as she soon comes back. Her face looked angered and she said nothing.

"Who was it?"

"No one impo-," she was cut off as the bell rang.

"I'll get it," you stand to get up but she pulls you back, telling you no.

"Why?"

"Because," the bell rang again and you pull your arm away. You jog down the steps and hear your friend after you. You open the door to come face to face with a distressed, dissolved haired, upset Keaton that was looking at the ground. You cross your arms and dip your head to see his stressed face.

"Can I help you? Last time I checked, you didn't want to see me anymore," he lifts his head and stares at you. He grabs you close and kisses you.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry, I just had a bad day. I need you. Please come home with me," he tells you with a puppy like face you knew he meant it. He needed you in more than one way. He needed you to hold him down and show he everything's alright but he also needs you to kiss his pain away. He needed you with him and he wasn't going to let go until you were in his bed, close to his chest.