Sophie

There he goes. My crush through all of my high school years. Weird, right? How could I possibly like someone that long but I do. I couldn't explain how much he meant to me; or even how in love I was with him. The way his hair waved and swayed as the wind took it along on a windy day. The way his eyes twinkled when the light hit them just right. Or the way he messes around with his friends playful in class. Anything he did hypnotized me.

Sighing, I plopped in my chair and took out my book. I was a hopeless romantic. So, as you guessed, my book was romantic. I want a romantic relationship. I want someone that is willing to love me for me. I want someone that will call me at two in the morning and tell me to meet at our favorite tree. I want someone that will know when I'm not feeling me and will come to comfort me. I want someone that will cuddle with me or play in the rain. I want someone that will go to the beach and play in the water. Someone that will go with me to the store at midnight and mess with anything there, having fun. I want to hold their hand and take walks on a cool spring day. Someone that will go to the fair with me or the mall. Someone that is willing to try new things and stay in instead of going out every night. I just want someone.

The chair in front of me pulls out and I stay reading my lovely book. Someone clears their throat. Not thinking they wanted my attention, I keep reading.

"Sophie," someone barely whispers. Thinking I was just paranoid, I don't look up. "Sophie," someone groans out. I finally look up to see the one person I never thought would talk to me, let alone know my name. I wasn't really a 'popular' person. I blush and squeak out a 'yeah'.

"Um, I needed help on something and I was, uh, wondering if you could help me later?"

"I-I guess. I'm free after school if you maybe wanted to meet at the library?"

"Great. It's a date," my eyes widen and I blush.

The rest of the day went on as usual but I couldn't get what Keaton said out of my head. A... Date? I've never been on a date. I sighed and took a seat at the closest table. Not expecting Keaton to come for awhile, I take my book out and finish off where I was before. I look up at the clock and I've been waiting for thirty minutes. I sighed and stuffed my bookmarked story in my bag and waited, not knowing what to do. Keaton walks in and takes a seat. "Where's your things?", I quietly ask. "I forgot," he simply answers. "Okay. I might have what you need. What do you need help on?", I ask concerned. He needs his things to work.

"The book in English," sounding confused. "I don't have the book but I can go get it," I point at the shelves and stand. "Alright. I'll be right back," he nods and watches me go. I look from shelf to shelf, looking for the book. I see it on the bottom shelf and squat down to get it. Once I have it, I bring my self up and my butt bumps into someone. I stand straight up as fast as I could and turn around. "I'm so sorry," I gasp out, looking at book and making sure not to make eye contact. I walk around the person and try going back to the table. The person only grabs my arm and brings me back to them.

"Sophie," Keaton whispers. I look up and search his eyes. They were beautiful. We both move in and our breaths mingle together. "Sophie, you don't know what you do to me," he grabs my waist and brings me close. His lips touch mine in a stomach-twisting kiss. It wasn't much at first, barely a touch, unsure. I grab his face and push my face closer to his. Keaton moves his lips against mine, guiding me. I pulled away, breathing quite heavy.

"Would you go on a date with me?", he quietly asks, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Y-yes," that was so unexpected.

---------------------------------------------

Here you go, Sophie, my dear. I hope you liked it. Request again if you like! Tell me if you like it and if you don't, I can rewrite it. And thank you for requesting! No one seems to want an imagine:(

Well, school starts in a day and I'm kinda scared. I also don't know how often I can update but I'll try my hardest to update soon! Don't leave me though. I will still keep updating, hopefully. Also, I'm trying to write my chapter for Stranger. It might surprise you!

REQUEST

VOTE

FOLLOW

GIVE ME OPINIONS.