Dream

SEXUAL CONENT.

Wes

(His POV)

"I love you, Y/N," I say, pinning her to the wall. "I wasn't suppose to fall for you," kissing down her neck, I hear her gasp. "I wasn't fucking suppose to," I growl. I harshly kiss her and lightly lick her lip to get more in her mouth. She moans but doesn't get the point. This was the first time I've done this with her. I bet its only her first kiss. "Open," grabbing her chin, I demand. She looks me in the eyes and grabs my head. She opens and our tongues touch. I take her by surprise and kiss her gently. She tasted so good. Like the hard Carmel candies she always eats. I could get use to this.

"Mm, you taste so good." I grab her legs and wrap them around myself. I look in her eyes and see she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. "Please." She begs. Gosh, she can make me hard without trying. I nuzzle my nose in her neck and whisper,"Patiences babe."

"You're killing me, Wes,' she gently grabs my head and kisses me. Though, she wasn't experienced, she wasn't bad. Just need to teach her a few things. Her kisses were gently and lovingly. She didn't want sex, she wanted to make love and we will. I walk to the bed and drop her. I stand tall and take my shirt off. She host herself up on her elbows and looks at me. I crawl over her and she crawls back as far as she could. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I don't want to do something she's not ready for. "Yes," she brings me closer by wrapping her legs around my torso. I put my hand under her shirt and rub her sides. "Sit," I calmly tell her, getting up a little. She does as I say and I take her shirt and bra off. I stare at her and get even harder, if that was even possible. "You're so beautiful," I mumble. I was on the verge of calling her sexy but that'd ruin it. I kiss her lips down to her neck to her breast and kiss them open mouthed. I put my mouth over one and my hand on the other. I heard her gasp and then moan. I switch and do the same. "We-Wes, please," I couldn't handle it anymore, I needed her. "Sh," I try to quiet her down. She's making it hard for me to hold back. She runs her hands down my stomach to my pants and unbuttons them. I kick them off but still have my boxers on. She puts her hand on my bulge and rubs. Looking at me like she was asking if she was doing okay. I close my eyes and moan. She was doing great. She slides her hand in my boxer's and grabs me. "No," I groan out.

"Am I doing it wrong?", she asked, wide eyed. Oh gosh, now she thinks she's bad. Great going, Wes.

"Not at all. It's about you, not me," I take her hand away and kiss her. She pulls back,"I want to do it, though."

She puts her hand in again without me replying. She plays with the head and runs her hand down the base. I was soon to explode. "Y/N," I moan, reaching my high.

I shoot up in a sitting position. Just another dream, leaving me hot and bothered. Though, I don't know Y/N, I fantasize about her. I need her. I watch her from afar and she's that innocent girl that you can't help but find her attractive. I want to break that and make her mine that'll only be bad for me. I wasn't suppose to fall for her. I was suppose to get to know her and take advantage of her but it all went wrong.

Keaton

(His POV)

I watch her from afar. She was beautiful but she was someone I could never have. No matter what I did, I wouldn't be enough. She was well known and I was hidden among the crowd. She was giggling with her friends by the magazines in the school library. I sigh and go back to my book. At least I have my imagination.

I heard the chair across from me squeak. Liking up, I see the beautiful girl. I blush and look back at my book. I've never talked to her and I was kinda scared to. "Hey, um, Keaton?", she questioned. I look up as fast I could and tilt my head. I can't believe she knows my name. That's crazy. "Ye-Yeah, Y/N?"