Store fun

You were Keaton's best friend and that wasn't hard to see. You guys practically did everything together. From going to the mall to skateboarding at the skatepark. You guys always had fun wherever you went. You would go wherever you could to have some kind of fun. Your kick it spot was actually at your local yogurt shop and you would always get something different, making new combinations to see which you liked more. You would always end up going to a food place, somehow starting a small food fight. You would end up getting kicked out for your 'disrespect'. You both seen it differently, nothing disrespectful but fun. Of course you weren't that bad and you've would've cleaned up but they got to you before you could. One time you both went to the store, nothing too major. Of course until you got to the toy section and everything went down from there. You grabbed the first little bike you could and start riding around, grabbing whatever your octopus like arms could get. It was like your arms could hold everything till one point and everything crashed to the ground. You hurry off the bike as you heard someone coming to possibly tell you off. You laugh at the mess and hurry down another aisle. You came across helmets upon helmets and see the coolest one ever. It had orange spiky like mohawk and it was all green. You gasp and jump in your spot like a little kid, putting it on your head. You move around and find a stash of cheap skateboards. You grab it and put it on the ground, moving around. You kick your feet and head across many aisle to find Keaton, who you lost long ago. You kick to a stop, foot on the end of the board and it up in the air. Your mouth hung open in surprise. Keaton wasn't one to hold back of anything and you gasp at the scene. There before you was a Keaton, in front of a container of Legos, building a spaceship. You both did some crazy shit but never something like this.

"Keaton! You can't just open things. If we get caught we'll have to pay," you yell at the boy like he was a 7 year old.

"No way," he says, standing up with his spaceship in his hand. He starts running with the toy and you laugh at the crazy boy. You start skating on your board, following Keaton. You shortcut through an aisle as he wasn't looking and go straight to the ball pit. You grab as many little balls as possible and jog to another aisle, knowing Keaton would come looking for you.

"Y/N," he yelled.

"Over here," you yell back, helping him somewhat find you. He soon rounds the area you're at and you pelt him with as many balls as possible and as fast as you could. He yelps in surprise and grabs as many as he could, running after you and throwing them. You go down an aisle that had outside things and you grab the first bubble container you could and open it as fast as you could, balls coming your way. A ball hit your helmet, making your head and whole body jolt forward. When you moved forward, all the bubbles poured on the ground and you halt to a stop, watching Keaton fly across the wet floor. You laugh as he slips into a shelf of toys as they all fall to the ground, piling around him. You start laughing to the point where you made no noise at all. You didn't realize he got up till you were pinned against the pit of balls, your helmet protecting you from hitting your head on the bars of the pit. Your laugh slowly starts subsiding as Keaton stared you down. He looked at your lips the whole time, head slowly leaning in.

"Hey, kids! With me. Now," a big fat policemen yelled at you two. You both look at him at the same time and back to each other.

"Run," you say at the same time, bolting opposite directions, helmet flying off as you unbuckled it.