Dirty Drew 2

He brings his head away from your neck and looks at you. "I've always wanted you, you know. I make sure I get what I want. You should know that by now, though. Even if I didn't hear you, I was going to have you, whether you like it or not," he squeezes your wrist a little more and you start at his dilated eyes. You didn't know what to think. Never in a million years would you think Drew wanted you, let alone make sure he had his way with you. "Drew...", you didn't know what to say. You were feeling awkward he really knew what you did when you thought no one could hear. With Drew right between you legs, you couldn't get away. He grinds on you and you could feel his hard on. "St-stop," you gasp.

"No," he growls, harshly pushing his body against yours. "You're going to regret it, Drew, and that's not what I want. This means something to me and I don't want you waking up, regretting doing something I've wanted since I could remember. Just stop!", you finally get your wrist out of his hands and try crawling out from him. He grabs your hips and pulls you hard against him.

"I'm not going to regret this," his lips connect with yours with a sweet but sensual kiss. With his hands still on your hips, you run your hands in his hair, tugging every now and then. His hand travels up your tank and under your bra, hands grabbing your boob. You arch your back as his thumb grazes over your nipple, making it harder.

His tongue goes over your bottom lip. Knowing what he wants, you don't give it to him. You were going to have a little fun with this. You could tell he was getting restless and he would to anything to get his tongue in your mouth. So he did what he could only think of at the moment; he pinches your nipple and you gasp from the pain. He shoves his tongue in your mouth and your tongues touch. He takes his hand from out of your bra and slowly slides it down to your sweats and pulls them off your body. He rubs you through your panties. He breaks from the kiss. He sits up but still is on you. You gasp for air and it gets harder for you to breath as he rubs harder. You grip the sheets and close your eyes as Drew watches you the whole time. He stops and you open your eyes.

"Why'd you stop?", you ask. He takes his shorts off and you aim for his shirt. You grab the hem and tug on it. Drew lowers himself a little so it was easier to take off. He goes for your tank and practically rips it off before you could sit up. He takes the sports bra off as well and you feel relief as your breast get air. To say you hate bras was an understatement.

Your hand goes down to his boxers and you slide your hand in. You touch the tip and the pre-cum smears onto your finger. He moans as you touch what you imagine all the time. You pull your hand away and look up at him, innocently. "What?", you ask in a small voice. He lowers himself on you and kisses your lips softly. His hand works on your breast as you give your all in the kiss. He kisses down your jaw to your neck and suck and bites. You moan in pain and you move a little. He kisses the hickey and starts kissing back down. He kisses your left boob and slowly puts it in his mouth. He sucks and bites your nipple making it harder; if that's even possible. His hand rubs the other and you couldn't take it anymore. You looked down at him and his eyes move up to look at you. He sucks harder and your back arches. You grab his head roughly and kiss him hard. You use all your weight to flip you both so you're on top. You move your hips on his and you kiss down to his neck and bite and suck like he did to you. He grabs your hips to make you stop moving.

You hold yourself up with you arms and look at him. "Are you going to regret this?", you ask quietly. You were nervous he was because he was drinking and you always make that one drunken mistake. You were regretting it yourself because he was drunk. That's practically taking advantage. He flips you now and hovers over you. He doesn't say anything but kisses down your body. Lightly kissing you open mouthed all over. You were in such a bliss you couldn't explain anything.

He finally gets just below your navel and stops to pull your panties off. He looks at you and you stare into his eyes. Keeping eye contact he lowers his face.