Tahreem

I'm sorry if I say I need ya'

But I don't care I'm not scared of love

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker

Is that so wrong

Is it so wrong

That you make me strong

----------------------------------------------

It was so weird when it happened and it still hurt you, you still hurt. You knew it hurt him too because all you heard about was what he was doing or how he was acting. He would drink and smoke, something he promised to stop for you and just that little promise broken hurt. You don't even remember what happen. It started as yelling and screaming and became more physical. He never came off the type like that but it happened and it happened fast.

"Drew! Drew, please," you lightly tug his arm, setting him off. "Leave me the fuck alone, Tahreem. What part don't you get? This is your fault and you know it. This happens every damn time and I should start listening more to the people around me. All you are is trouble and I don't need that in my life," you could tell it was a lie. A big fat lie because he loved you and you were sure of it, you knew it for a fact. He couldn't let you go like that because he needed you, he's told you many times. Every morning.

You would wake up before him, everyday. You would grab your hair tie and put your long brown hair in a messy bun or braid it. You would grab your glasses that seemed to make Drew go crazy and put them on. They made your beautiful brown eyes pop but contacts made you feel better about yourself. You would mess with Drew, pushing him or lightly touching his face or stomach. "Wake up," you would whisper softly in his ear, making him stir with a moan. You loved tickling and moving your fingers in the dip of his collar bones, lightly kissing them. Being tired of his little games, knowing he was surely awake, you would push him off the bed and he would take you along. Legs tangled, your head would fall in the dip of his neck where it met his shoulders. You would prep his face with kisses and giggle when his scruff tickled your face. "You need to shave, you grizzly bear!", you would tease him even though you loved him with or without it. "You love it! You can't live without it," he flipped you into the carpet and tickled you. You hated the tickles! "Stop! Drew, stop," you stuttered in between loud laughs. "Say you love it and I might stop!"

"But Drew, you wouldn't want me to pee," by the word pee, you were screaming it. "Would you?" He completely stops and flip him once he's off guard. You pin his hands above his head. "Now would you, Drew? Hm." You watch his eyes dilate and your glasses slowly slide down your nose and fall on his faces. Without flinching from the glasses, he pulled your head down and kissed you hard. "I love you," he would whisper through crushed lips. That was a meaning of he needed you and you kept him together. Also he just simply loved who, what, and how you were as a human being and it was enough for you to believe it.

It didn't always happen like that but pretty close and it was something you missed.

"You don't need what in your life? You don't need me? Who cooks for you, who cleans after your lazy ass, who cares the most about you? Huh, Drew? Answer me," you yelled. He walks deeper into the kitchen without an answer. "Me, Drew! It's all me, Drew! You know it is. You know damn well that I make sure you eat, I clean up after you and with school and everything else, I have no time to myself. I'm tired of acting like your fucking mother, Drew! You never do anything on your own. If you don't need me, who the fuck do you need, Drew? What else could someone give you that I haven't! I'm pretty sure I gave you everything you need but please, to put my thoughts to justice, tell me what I'm doing wrong," your voice bounced off the kitchens walls. You were pissed! How the hell could he say that, let alone think it! your blood was boiling. That bastard will get his lesson and you would make sure of that.