Best friend with Keaton

"There's your boyfriend, Alex," Drew teases as Keaton comes through the door.

"Shut up," you punch his arm.

"What?", Keaton asked as he plopped down next to you.

"Oh, I was just telling, (Y/N), about how her boy-," you slapped your hand over his mouth.

"Shut up," you squeeze his face. You take your hand away from his face and he makes faces at you.

"Or what? Huh," he teases you and jump from your spot onto Drew.

"Or I'm gonna beat your ass," you guys start wrestling. You push his face in the couch and push your body into his. You feel someone jump on you and you yelp out. They hold your hands behind your back as Drew lightly pushes your face in a pillow.

"Rape," you yell at the top of your lungs as you wiggle in their hold, jokingly. You get out and grab the biggest pillow and hit both the boys on the top of the head. "Take it," you yell as they yell like little girls.

You jump up and run away. You hear footsteps behind you and you were tackled onto the carpeted floor. They tickled you and you laugh while wiggling in their hold.

"You're mine," Keaton says and grabs you to throw you over his shoulder. He jogs up the stairs and to his room where he tosses you on his bed. He slams his door and belly flops next to you. You change the channel to your favorite show, well both your favorite show.

You huff as Keaton throws himself on you.

"I'm a rock," he mumbles into you and he drags out 'rock'.

"Get off me, you oversized rock," you push him to get off you but he ends up falling off the bed, bringing you with him. Your legs fall in between his with your face in his chest. You pick yourself halfway up and your hands rest by his head. You look at his face as he stares intently at you. You couldn't take it anymore, you needed to feel and taste what his lips were like.

You blink your eyes and move your head closer to his. He doesn't make a move, more like waiting for you to make the move. It was such a turn on that you took control of the "relationship", or whatever you both shared. Your lips connected and it was more than you ever imagined. He was sweet from the candy he constantly ate and his lips were soft.He pulls you closer and kisses you harder. It was all you ever wanted.

"Hey, guys. Wanna play some ca-," you hear Wes say. "Wow. Get it, Keaton," he laughs and shuts the door. You bury your red face in the crook of Keaton's neck as he laughs at you.
"It's not funny," you slap his chest and kiss his lips softly. You truly loved the silly, crazy, cute boy underneath you. You didn't know what you'd do if you didn't have him.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry if the 'rape' part offended anyone, I can always take it out.