Embarrassing song

Wes

You just got off of work and you needed to clean the house. It was a filthy mess and it started to irritate you to no point. You go searching for Wes' iPod and you soon found it on the living room table. Grabbing your speakers, you plug in the iPod and put it on shuffle. Working on the kitchen first, you start the dishes while jamming to some of the music. You would have to agree, Wes' music taste was great. It had a little but of everything so you wouldn't get tired of one genre. Not that you would, you love every genre and could listen to a song all day if it caught your attention. To say you loved music would be an understatement. You couldn't live without it. You finally finish the kitchen and moved to the living room. The current song was almost over and you were picking some stuff up of the floor. The tune of 'Call Me Maybe' goes and you start laughing. Though, Wes had a good taste, he also had a girly side. Dancing around, you belt the lyrics at the top of your lungs. Just as Wes came in you were singing,'Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me maybe!"

You jump on the couch and giggle. "What are you doing, you silly pants?"

"Call me maybe," you wink at him and sway your hips. You hear him groan as you walk out of the room. "How embarrassing," you partly hear him mumble.

Keaton

You and Keats always dance when you have a bad day and today was just plain terrible! First, you got dressed for school, everything's going fine, well you thought! Your pants were white and it was pouring down right as you got out of the house. When they got wet everything went bad! Turning around, you go to change because you once favorite jeans are now see through. You step wrong and complete throw yourself off the steps. You would not guess what happened! You fell straight in a mud puddle and completely ruined your favorite jeans. Just your luck. Well, it couldn't get any worse than this. Walking the steps, you change to a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. Your perfect clothes are ruined and you just gave up. Who cares, at least you're comfortable. Leaving, you were late for school. Which earned you yet another detention. Lunch rolled around and you forgot your lunch money. Sitting alone because Keaton homeschooled, you think about how bad your day has been. This sucks! To top the day off, your car broke down and you had to walk home. You guessed it, but in the rain! Wonderful. Slamming the door, Keaton runs to you, giving you a big hug because he knew you had a bad day by the slam of the door. "It's okay,baby," he comforts you as a few tears slip. Changing once again, Keaton suggested to dance in your room. You told him you weren't in the mood but he ended up forcing you. Sighing, Keaton flails your arms as you stand there lifeless. "Awe, come on babe!" The current song ends and '22' by Taylor Swift comes on. You fall in a fit of giggles. "Keaton! Why do you have this song?", you question Keats as you dance and laugh. "Because, I was kinda feeling twenty-two that night," he sheepishly mumbles to you. You both dance and sing for the rest of the night.

Drew

You and Drew go to the gym together. You loved working out with him. It was fun and it made you feel great after you were all finished and done. You didn't really have a routine. Well, you would go on a jog then hit the gym. You'd go to any of the equipment you felt like doing that day. You'd stay for an hour or two. To be honest, it went by fast to you. Before you were with Drew, working out was a big 'no no'. You could barely run a block without sounding like you're dying. To say you weren't in shape was and understatement. Then Drew came came around and he changed that. Now you can't go a day without working out. Even if you felt sick, you'd still try and go but Drew would talk you out of it. You also eat really healthy and you were in good shape.

You just woke up and Drew was still asleep. You went down stairs and cut up some fruit for the both of you and went back upstairs to wake him. You start jumping on the bed. "Wake up, little shit!" He just groans, so you stop and lay on him. "Come on! Time to workout!", you peck his lips and grab clothes to get ready. Once you are both dressed, you go downstairs to eat your fruit. Once you're both done, you take off and do your jog.

The gym was empty when you got there so you just plug in Drew's iPod. You both start working out, in your own thoughts. The music motivating you. 'Come and Get It' by Selena Gomez came on and you stop what you're doing. You listen and look at Drew. You can see the pink tint to his cheeks and you laugh. "Little girly, isn't it, Drew?" You only get a 'shut up' and go back to working out.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Sorry I haven't been updating. I haven't been feeling too good. I just haven't been motivated to write but I'm updating my story soon. Hopefully today but no promises.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

REQUEST

Link to my story: http://wattpad.com/story/6381361?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link