Girly moment

Wesley

Today was your day off and you didn't know what to do. You had such a bad week you wanted to do something relaxing. Maybe just stay home and relax with Wes. You just woke up and turned around to look at Wes. He was sound asleep so you jumped on him and give his face light kisses. "Wake up ya' poop!" You scream and start hopping on him. He groans and swats you away. "Hey!" You push your hair to the side and give him a sweet kiss on the lips. You hop of him and go to the kitchen. "Get up Wes!", you yell on the way out. You go and make eggs and pancakes for the both of you. Right as you put the food on a plate and set it on the table, Wes walks in. "So what do you want to do today," you question Wes. He always comes up with fun stuff. "How about we watch a movie!" You guys finish eating and pick out a movie. Wesley wanted to watch 'The Blindside' so you agreed. By the end you both were full on sobbing. You shove your face in Wes' chest. "It's so sad," you sob out. "I-I know," he stutters out over his hiccups. Wes always cried when you guys watch sad movie. You cry on each others shoulder and later laugh at how girly he acted.

Keaton

You currently worked at Starbucks and you loved it. You always dreamed of working at Starbucks for some reason. It seemed fun and you loved Starbucks anyways. Sometimes cute boys come in here and you liked to flirt with them and write their name pretty with winky faces on their cups. Just to mess with them and it was fun. They wouldn't hesitate to flirt back. It was almost noon and your busiest time of day but you don't really mind. Soon a group of three boys walk in and stand in line to get their order. You look at the shortest and youngest looking one and observe him. He looks fun to flirt with. So you try going for it head on. "What would you like, cutie?" "I'd like a Very Berry Hibiscus, beautiful," you blush and giggle. "Is that your favorite beverage?" He starts going on about how he loves Starbucks and all the drinks. He sounded like your typical Starbucks loving teenage girl. You never talked to a guy who loved it so much. You go on with the rest of your day thinking about the Starbucks loving teenage boy.

Drew

You and Drew loved Skateboarding. You would skateboard almost everyday and even watch it when it would came on TV. Your favorite movie was 'Grind' and you would laugh non-stop while watching it. You and Drew would watch it almost every Friday movie night. You didn't care if you watched it twenty thousand times, you both still watched it. You both were sitting on the couch watching 'Life of Ryan'. "Ryan is amazing!", Drew practically squeals out. You just shake your head at him. He has a hardcore man crush. "This use to be my shit! You know, he always made me want to be better at skateboarding?" "Yeah. You tell me every time we watch this. Shush. I'm trying to watch!" He huffs and you guys go back to watching the show. Half way through Drew stares at you and teasingly says,"He's so much cuter than you," you put your hand on your heart like you're hurt. "Then maybe you should date him." "Maybe I will," you guys watch the rest of the show and mess with each other.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like! I don't know if it makes much sense....? Like is it girly enough? IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED GRIND YOUR LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE.

Sorry I use Ryan Sheckler in my imagines but Aye Papi.

I NEED REQUEST. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK OR EVEN REQUEST MORE THAN ONE!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SEND REQUEST

DO ALL THAT JAZZ

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FANFIC, READ DAT STUFF

http://wattpad.com/story/6381361?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

^link

SO YEAH

VOTE

COMMENT

REQUEST

I THINK IM DOING A SEXUAL IMAGINE NEXT. NOT SURE BUT STILL REQUEST!!!!!!