Forgetful Keaton

You wait for minutes, maybe an hour but you were tired of keeping track. It was the fact he forgot to come to your anniversary dinner. You had everything planned out, reservations were set and you had a plan to do something sweet with him afterwards but to your disappointment, from the looks of it, he wasn't coming. You were upset you even wasted your time on making plans if he wasn't going to show.

You drink a little from your cup of wine as the waiter asks if you're ready to order. You tell him not yet as he walks away as his face is etched with confusion. Who waits that long for someone? That's right, no one! You blamed yourself for being so dumb. You were dressed in a beautiful white dress that flowed beautifully down your body with white flats. You had on your special necklace from Keaton and went for a natural look. You looked beautiful and it was all going to waste.

You call the waiter over and tell them to bring the tab. They come back and you pay. You rush to your car as tears slowly take over your vision. You slam the door shut and rest your head on the wheel as tears rush down your face like a race, seeing who could land on your perfect dress first. You sigh and wipe them away, setting off to home.

You change into some night clothes and head to the kitchen to slop something up to eat. You find some noodles and turn on the stove to boil water. You get two pans and fill one with water and the other with tomato sauce. You put different things in the sauce and turn the stove on low so it could simmer. You put the noodles in the boiling water and go back to the sauce, stirring it. You hear the door open and slam shut. You pay no mind and stir the limp noodles in the water. Hands grip your waist and brings you into them. He tries kissing your cheek but you move away and take his hand away from your body. You go back to stirring all the contents without a greeting to him. He walks behind you again and hugs you.

"Stop," you push him away and turn everything off.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't act like nothing's wrong, Keaton," you yell at him and take the put of noodles to the sink to drain in a drainer.

"I didn't do anything," he calmly says back, angering you.

"That's exactly what's wrong. I had a dinner ready from us and everything. I told you and told you that we had dinner tonight but you obviously didn't listen. Do you not care? It sure doesn't seen like it," you turn back to the sink and take the hot noodles to pour back in the pot.

"I forgot, ok? I had a bad day with a lot on my mind and I thought I could come home to you but obviously you want to argue with me," he watches you move around the kitchen.

"I waited for you like an idiot, Keaton. Do you know how bad I feel? I made a fool of myself over a bastard like you," your face becomes red as you watch him stare at you like you were truly an idiot. "I waited for you, Keaton. It's our anniversary, or did you forget that, too?"

"Shit," he curses under his breath and hurries over to you.

"Wow. You're such a low life, Keaton. I thought you were better than that," you shake your head as a fake laugh comes out.

"What did you say?" You pay him no mind and work on your food. You were spun around, your back ramming into the counter top. You huff out and stare at the angry Keaton.

"What did you say to me?"

"I said, you're a low life, Keaton," your eyebrows scrunch in disgusted at your forgetful boyfriend. Your hands are pinned down to your side. He looks at you angrily.

"That's pretty low coming from you," he shakes his head in disgusted from you snide remarks.

"Says the one who stood me up on our anniversary. That's pretty low if you ask me," you try tugging your body away from him but you just end up rubbing on him. He moans and you stop moving with wide eyes as you realize what you've done. His lips smash hard to yours and he let's go of your hands and squeezes your waist. He pushes you hard into the counter and you moan from the hard contact. He licks your bottom lip and nipples at it. He grabs you and puts you on the counter, lips still halfway connected.