Never

Lately Wesley has been a wreck and being the great friend you are, you spend as much time as you could with him to cheer him up. You would did whatever you could to cheer up the heartbroken boy. Yes, boy. He might be old enough to consider himself a man but the way he was acting on the situation was a bit childish, not that you said anything of the matter. Yeah, he might not feel a connection with the girl or maybe she even cheated but he had done things on many occasions and some of the meet and greet photos were inappropriate at times, you couldn't lie, and that supports your reasoning and fact on why he should not be acting the way he was. He was downgrading the girl and in your eyes, that was not ok. You didn't side with anyone but more of tried showing the basics and he should grow up and move on. There were many girls, women even, out there ready to jump his bones and even put a ring on it. He was crazy for being hung up on some girl. You've known Wes just about your whole life and since you were about the same age, you connected more than most you know. Little did you know Wes actually had a crush on you for the longest. Which is why he tried getting with many girls, trying to get the thought of you off his mind. You were a sexy creature he couldn't resist but to fantasize dreamily about. From the way your hair flew in the wind to the way you got a spark in your eye when you talked of the things you liked. He loved that you trusted him enough to tell him everything. He loved that you were the person you came to when you had a problem and he'd get to comfort you, holding you close. You loved that no matter how mad you were, if he asked for a hug you sluggishly moved to him, sloppily throwing your arms around his neck and push your face in the crook. Even though it was just a mindless tug and playful, when you hugged you always had to play with the nape of his hair. You did that with everyone though. You just had a thing for hair but the fact you did if mindlessly made Wes almost instantly become hard but he held back. He could never have you. You were Drew's and Wes would never go out of his way to ruin a perfect relationship. He actually deeply envied what you two shared. He wanted nothing but to have what Drew had with you. He wanted you and he would be greedy enough to take you if Drew even slipped once. Drew clearly knew that and he always made sure to watch for you and be the best for you he could. Lately everything was going downhill though. The more you spent with Wes, the more Drew had less communication with you. He became angry and snarky towards you and everything you had to say.

"Hey, Wes," you walk into his place with a sad face.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong," he rushed to your side in a heartbeat, holding you tight in his arms as tears fell from your eyes. Drew was your all, he was literally just about all you had and you couldn't lose him to something dumb he wouldn't explain to you.

"What's wrong with, Drew? He's been nothing but mean to me ever since we started talking more," you never thought maybe he was jealous because he never acted like this even when you guys hung out before Wes broke up with his girl. Drew never minded that you both hung out before, so why does it matter now?

"Um, I'm not sure," he didn't sound very convincing to you and you know damn well he knew.

"Wes, tell me," you move away from him and stare him down.

"I don't know," he tells you with wide eyes.

"Fucking tell me," you yell at the top of your lungs. You both stare at each other for a good minute. "Fine. Fuck you Wes and don't talk to me anymore. I'm so tired of your childish ass behavior. Act your age for once, grow some balls, and move the fuck on," you head to the door more pissed than when you came in. Wes knew how you worked and he knew to do as you say. He never came after you because he knew it would make matters worse than what they already were.

You rush through your door and slam it as hard as you could, making sure you alerted Drew you were home. You look in every room possible, knowing damn well he was home.

"Drew," you yell in an angry voice.

"What," he yelled from a room. You follow his voice up the stairs and into your shared room. There he stood in all his glory, shirtless and digging through the dresser to find a shirt. You take him by surprise and push him onto the bed. You pin his arms above his head and get really close to his face. You knew he was becoming turned on by the way he was breathing.

"What the fuck is your problem? I've done nothing to you," you growl in his face, ready to fight whatever battle was to come.

"Oh nothing. Just the fact you're a lying cheater," he eyes turn to slits and you become beyond angry.

"You really think I'm a whore. That's pretty fucking low of you, Drew. And who do you think I'm cheating with? Your best friend or what," you spit out, mind going a thousand miles an hour.

"Pretty fucking close, though I wouldn't consider him a friend after he fucked sloppy seconds," both of your faces become red with anger.

"You really think I would fuck, Wes? I've known him almost my whole life. I don't want Wes and he doesn't want me," you get out of your clenched mouth.

"Wow. You are pretty fucking blind to the obvious. Wes wants you so bad and he's just wanting for me to fuck up so he can have you. He's wanted you since I've known him and that's why he's so mad all the time," he heaved out. You squeeze his wrist and pushed down harder.

"If I wanted Wes, I would've already had him. I did nothing with him and I never plan to. He was in a time of need and obviously I'm the only one there for him. Get over yourself already," you push yourself harder into him, pushing him further in the bed. He loved your dominance and he wanted you so bad but right now wasn't the best time.

"Time of need my ass. He's already over the damn girl, he just wants you around so he can take you from me," he became more upset than mad.

"He'd never take me from you," you move a hand to his face.

"I'm just afraid you're going to find something better in him than me and leave me. I can't lose you," he says in an upset tone, one he didn't use too often.

"You'll never lose me," you kiss his lips softly, eyes staying close as you enjoyed his soft lips.

"Never," you whisper in his ear as you lower yourself further into him if that was even possible.

-----------------

REQUEST

GIVE FEED BACK

ANYTHING.

PLEASE

AND

THANK

YOU