Boys fight over you

You were new to town and knew nothing about it. You never really heard of it but it was beautiful. You were actually pretty excited to move and have a fresh, clean slate somewhere new. No one know you and you knew no one. You were totally fine with that.

You were actually the shy type but not afraid to standup for yourself or a loved one when it comes down to it. If anything, you were trouble, you knew it too. You didn't have a good past and that's why you welcomed this place with open arms. You can forget your past and start new.

It was Saturday, so you decide to look around town maybe. You put on whites shorts, black flow-y top, and black Vans. You run down the stairs and write a note for your parents.

Dear Mother and Father,

I went out to 'explore' and see whats so great about this town. I'll be back in a few hours.

-Love Y/N.

You grab your skateboard and head out the door. On the way moving here you noticed a beach so you tried remembering where it was. You go in random directions and before you know it, an hour has gone by. You were just going to stop somewhere and ask for directions. You see a Starbucks ahead and stop there. You could use a drink. You stop and pick your skateboard up. Cool air over takes you when you walk in, it felt amazing. It was so hot outside. You stand in line to get your order and to the side you notice a boy with a skateboard, waiting for his order. He looks up and you guys make eye contact. You give him your brightest smile and look in front of you to see the line moving. Once you order, you wait by the boy and he sticks his hand out. "Hey, you new here?", he asks sweetly. We'll of course you were new! Though, you wouldn't be sarcastic. Shaking his hand, you give out a quick 'Yeah!'. You both talk for a whole at a table once you get your coffees. You learned his name was Keaton, he loved to sing, skateboard, he was actually in a band, he had a dog and cat, and a bunch of random things. He seemed like a cool kid to you. "Well, I think I should go," you get up and grab your skateboard.

"Do you think we'll see each other again?", he asks you shyly. "Only if you want to," you say flirtatiously, trying to lighten the mood. Keaton chuckles and waves as you run out the door.

You hop on you skateboard and just look around. Somehow you end up at a skate park. You were excited to try out some new tricks. Skating around, you try an Ollie and before it can get up in the air, you bust your shit. "Hah," you moan out. You roll on your side and lay there.

"Oh shit! You alright?", someone helps you up. You look up to the boy and blush. He was pretty cute. Honey hair, gorgeous eyes, toned, lets not forget he skateboards! "Ha, no," you splutter out.

"Why! Are you hurt? Did you break something?", you were surprised by he concern for you. "No! I'm fine. I was just so close to getting it right!", you huff out. Angry at yourself for messing up the trick. "I watched you! You're actually pretty amazing. So rad moves you got," he sounded pretty interested. It actually surprised you just as much as his concern of your well being.

"I try! I love skateboarding," of course he loves skateboarding, so you didn't bother asking.

"The names Drew," sticking his out to introduce himself.

"Y/N," you shake his hand. He lightly shakes your hand, though you know he's strong. You guys talk and skate for awhile. You learned he's in a band, just like Keaton, but he didn't mention their names. He lived in Washington when he was younger and he loved the outside and nature. He seemed like such a wise kid for being as young as he was.

You both bid good bye with a hug and went separate ways. You try finding your way home but you must of went the opposite ways because you ended up at a beach. Well, that's not a surprise. You always end up in random places. You pick up your board and walk through the sand. Some sand got in your shoes but you didn't mind. You loved the sand!